Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eclipsechaser View Post
    More like this

you obviously know Sie better than i do, Phil.

Comment

That Sugar Hill track 'slow down' is nuts - love it. let me know if you need a hand clearing out your attic anytime...

Comment

Nice one Tom.. I used to play that record out a lot 5+ years ago and it always seems to work for the dancers.
        If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Sie you seem to have broken that golden rule of collecting 45s : thou shalt always know where thine Rojac's lie.
          True, True... there was also a copy of Lavell Hardy's "Don't Lose Your Groove" in the box, so I should have perhaps put that in my chart as a more poignant statement...

The main thing is... I know where that Rojac 45 is... at all times... you know the one I'm talking about...
          If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Cheesy peeps there's some corkers there like the Sugarhill and og version of It's just begun Sie, how could you forget about those ? lol Is the Roscoe and Friends the one with Barnyard Sissy on the other side ? Still not got a copy of Lovin Lies yet

Comment

Originally posted by soulful-illusion View Post
              Is the Roscoe and Friends the one with Barnyard Sissy on the other side ?
              No fella, different 45... Working away from home this week so can't go check, but I know it's not the same 45...

Comment

thanks for funky goodness Sie. Loving the Rojac cut in particular.
                www.sbdpromotions.com

Comment

Awesomeness of the highest order.

Many thanks
                  Back and to the left... back and to the left... back and to the left

Comment

Never seen the sugarHill on that colour label before, mines light blue like all the copys i've seen.
                    Some nice tunes there fella, good job you didn't have a sudden garage sale !
                    Jammin's rap odyssey thingy pt1 blah blah

Comment

More like this

an lp our Bongolia has admitted to actually listening to.
                      only once, mind. sadly lacking in ill-funk-copshow-breaks.

Comment

Working...
                      X