Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you think it's better (living in the country)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cochise View Post
    Holy Hot Damn!
    This is some fine music and has got me searching for a whole heap of new vinyl. I came across the chart while looking for info on Willis Alan Ramsey (one of those near perfect albums). Thanks so much for all of this! What you've got to say about this music just really opens my ears and brings new appreciation even to the handful of folks on your chart of whom i'm already a fan!
    -Eric
    Wow! Really glad you dig it Eric.
    If you send me your address, I'll gladly send two CDs with the first forty of so tracks burnt on them.
    There will be another 10-15 tracks coming soon.
    To infinity - and beyond!

Comment

Just had to pop in here to say thank you for the music Hugh.
      Vol.1 is never far from the cd player (Vol.2 is still slowly revealing its charms).
      It's a superb collection and I'm constantly finding new favourites. Biggest standouts for me are Hoyt Axton, Red Rhodes, Euphoria and Mike Wilhelm. Barely a day goes by when I don't have 'Goin' To Canada' in my head. Can't get enough of that sound. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Magoorty View Post
        Just had to pop in here to say thank you for the music Hugh.
        Vol.1 is never far from the cd player (Vol.2 is still slowly revealing its charms).
        It's a superb collection and I'm constantly finding new favourites. Biggest standouts for me are Hoyt Axton, Red Rhodes, Euphoria and Mike Wilhelm. Barely a day goes by when I don't have 'Goin' To Canada' in my head. Can't get enough of that sound. Cheers!
        You're most kind to say so, sir.

Volume three will be ready in a wee while.

Goin' To Canada tugs at the heart strings and no mistake.
        The cold countries get all the best songs.

Comment

For some reason I've been rediscovering both of Hugh's amazing (and very generous) country CDs
          And my opinion is completely unchanged - amazing stuff that I would never have discovered on my own
          The selection and the sequencing is absolutely remarkable
          Perhaps a bit of a blast from the past but I felt compelled to say THANK YOU once more
          "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

One day I may even get round to finishing volume three off.
            Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

One day I may even get round to finishing volume three off.
              Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

Eagerly anticipated Hugh!

Comment

Working...
                X