Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Redeeming feature

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by amidar View Post
    Tandy TRS-80, Snap! didn't have the disk drives though from memory.
    Oh my God! Computer nerds ahoy.
    "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

    Comment


    • Someone might even mention PRESTEL in a minute.

      Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
      Oh my God! Computer nerds ahoy.
      Mixes, Music: https://www.mixcloud.com/amitron_7/

      Music: https://blackmoofou.bandcamp.com/

      Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL1...bw92ZSjvLMZKlQ

      Latest Infant Project: https://soundcloud.com/bcmf

      Comment


      • Zipped one this time i think... i've no idea what the difference is...

        https://we.tl/slVRdGrdUT
        In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

        Eclectic Mud


        Comment


        • Originally posted by amidar View Post
          Someone might even mention PRESTEL in a minute.
          You're talking to someone who's never held a floppy disc. I've had a computer for around 5 years. I see from Fuz's posts that Sir Slim's instructions were, as I suspected, wildly optimistic.
          "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

          Comment


          • Originally posted by amidar View Post
            Tandy TRS-80, Snap! didn't have the disk drives though from memory.
            Not a Tandy - it was a Zilog:

            http://www.computerhistory.org/broch...8f02&alpha=t-z

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
              it was a Zilog:
              It just gets worse!
              "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post
                I think we have a break through... Somebody try this and see how we do...

                https://we.tl/zhSUuwOD98
                Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post
                Zipped one this time i think... i've no idea what the difference is...

                https://we.tl/slVRdGrdUT
                Both of those links working Fuz! Many thanks.

                Many thanks and apologies for causing you any grief...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
                  It just gets worse!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
                    Both of those links working Fuz! Many thanks.

                    Many thanks and apologies for causing you any grief...

                    No no no - thank you for helping me through my phobias! Enjoy...
                    In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

                    Eclectic Mud


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
                      I'm guessing that's computer code for a full stop?
                      "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
                        I'm guessing that's computer code for a full stop?

                        Comment


                        • Ah I see but kind of related, I seem to remember my old man running his through the TV. There were no graphics as such just card games using numbers etc. Then we got a BBC B later on.

                          Just to bring this into a music related theme I used to record the music to games with my tape player and listen on my walkman! When Atari St's came out some guy,a friend of a friend did a tape of games music via some form of Audio out. I loved that tape even though it was 3rd gen copied!

                          I still use a program called 'SID Player' to play all the Commodore 64 chip tune classics!

                          Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
                          Mixes, Music: https://www.mixcloud.com/amitron_7/

                          Music: https://blackmoofou.bandcamp.com/

                          Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL1...bw92ZSjvLMZKlQ

                          Latest Infant Project: https://soundcloud.com/bcmf

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X