Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Redeeming feature

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post
    Never heard of Linda Tilery...
    She was in Loading zone, then she went solo.
    "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

    Comment


    • #17
      Thanks for this Fuz - it sounds great. Especially Long Cool Woman... Light My Fire and Apache. Cheers.
      YouTube

      Comment


      • #18
        Great stuff Fuz, a chart after my own heart
        Liking the Light My Fire version Does the version of These Boots Are Made For Walking have any merit?
        some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by medlar View Post
          Does the version of These Boots Are Made For Walking have any merit?
          I was thinking the same mate.
          "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by medlar View Post
            Does the version of These Boots Are Made For Walking have any merit?
            Depends how much you dig the sounds of flatulent brass and dixieland mixed together...
            In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

            Eclectic Mud


            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Little Jimmy Oddman View Post
              Are you sure its a lesbian LP not a feminist LP?
              I think you could be on to something here Jim, apologies if my jumping to conclusions has caused any offense.

              However looking at the pictures on the back of the sleeve, I wouldn't be surprised...
              In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

              Eclectic Mud


              Comment


              • #22
                Excellent stuff Fuzz, this is the kind of thing I go for at boot fairs/charities. The 'Instant Asia' track would fit nicely on those early Penguin Cafe Orchestra records.

                Comment


                • #23
                  great chart, Fuz

                  for anyone who cares about such things, there's some Dan Hill knowledge in the VG+ archive: the "Sounds Electronic" series he did had some strategic placement of numbers sur les cheesecake femmes cover art...

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post
                    However looking at the pictures on the back of the sleeve, I wouldn't be surprised...
                    my thoughts exactly!
                    good lp, and even better chart!

                    thank you fuz.
                    Autobahn vas ein Monster: here she is, mit 7 others

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post

                      However looking at the pictures on the back of the sleeve, I wouldn't be surprised...
                      We know when a mate buys it for you too.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post
                        Relax Jim , that's my advice. As long as you are not spending money you don't have or can't afford, then it's all good. Now I wish I had some sort of smart aleck quote about how the journey and lessons learned along the way is as important as the goal...
                        Oh, I'm very relaxed about it.
                        Mixes, compilations and the like

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post
                          However looking at the pictures on the back of the sleeve, I wouldn't be surprised...
                          Remember to show them to me next time I'm round
                          "..hole...road...middle thereof"

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post
                            This is a really good idea Shaun... can anybody explain to a computer idiot how to do it?
                            On the upload page it says "check out new DivShare multi-file uploader!" at the bottom right.
                            Check it out!
                            you name the folder at the bottom, (you don't need to put a password)
                            Then click on the Add Files box and select until all the files are there.
                            then upload at the bottom. The limit is 200MB
                            The folder will appear in your dashboard, and the share link can then be posted.

                            It's a lot quicker for you, too.
                            Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Nice one, Fuz - some hilarious stuff in there, cheers!
                              you can hear colours when they rhyme...

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by babycart View Post
                                On the upload page it says "check out new DivShare multi-file uploader!" at the bottom right.
                                Check it out!
                                you name the folder at the bottom, (you don't need to put a password)
                                Then click on the Add Files box and select until all the files are there.
                                then upload at the bottom. The limit is 200MB
                                The folder will appear in your dashboard, and the share link can then be posted.

                                It's a lot quicker for you, too.
                                Does this work Shaun?

                                The Redeeming Feature chapter one
                                In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

                                Eclectic Mud


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X