No announcement yet.

Current J-Pop Girls Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No update in a while & my many open youtube tabs are slowing my laptop to a crawl so it's postin' time.

I've been totally losing track of everything that Seiko Oomori been up to, one of her many current projects is maximalist alt-idol unit ZOC, if you like over-dramatic speed-metal-pop anime soundtrack style adrenaline racket then this is great, I'm in!

This is Saoriiiii, I don't know much about this but it came out in 2012 (which turns out to be a long time ago), it's a twitchy disco city pop slap bass banger, the video is fantastically cheap looking which is always a bonus.

I got this on 45 because it's got the excellent Zombie Chang on vocals, icy deadpan future music, solid.

CHAI UK & Europe tour starts soon.

This is Nakanoまる the only reason I found this is because Beni from Avandoned is in the video, seems to be treading a similar slightly unhinged pop ssw path as Seiko Oomori. Her voice is great & this is a killer track.

And last but not least, going back in time to the 80s, we're Currently watching legendary 80s Tokusatsu TV show Sukeban Deka (Delinquent Girl Detective) so I had to seek out the excellent theme song on 45 by early Idol Yuki Saito who stars as the sweary, yo-yo of justice wielding, hard nut schoolgirl Asamiya Saki. I didn't think much of it at first but three episodes in I was walking around with it stuck in my head for days. This video is a fan made thing with loads of good behind the scenes stuff from the series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Striker View Post

This is Nakanoまる the only reason I found this is because Beni from Avandoned is in the video, seems to be treading a similar slightly unhinged pop ssw path as Seiko Oomori. Her voice is great & this is a killer track.

That is good. The kind of thing which would see me hitting the 'buy now' button if only it were available as a 45 over here. Digging Chai too, and the Zombie Chang track. With any luck I'll be able to pick up the Chai LP when next months money rolls in- although quite a bit of it is spoken for already.
      "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

• Yeah i get so sad when something I love is cd or digital only.

Comment

Working...
        X