Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just put up a latin mix on mixcloud if anyone's interested...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just put up a latin mix on mixcloud if anyone's interested...

    I've focussed on NY, mainly 60s, all from original first press LPs/45s:

    http://www.mixcloud.com/Frank_Parry/manhattan-latin/


  • #2
    Lovely, not a genre I'm very familiar with... Will check this out. Cheers!
    Muchos mixes <<<<

    HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by proteus View Post
      I've focussed on NY, mainly 60s, all from original first press LPs/45s:

      http://www.mixcloud.com/Frank_Parry/manhattan-latin/

      Plenty of my firm favourites in there - any chance of a download option though?

      Was just reading yesterday that Gilles Peterson has "lost" his original copy of the Bobby Matos - so if you ever decide to sell it...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
        Was just reading yesterday that Gilles Peterson has "lost" his original copy of the Bobby Matos - so if you ever decide to sell it...

        you in the market for a new motor, G?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by alanmck View Post
          you in the market for a new motor, G?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
            http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-21107631

            That is one hell of an expensive 45
            some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

            Comment


            • #7
              some big hitters in there. Will listen thanks.
              Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
                Plenty of my firm favourites in there - any chance of a download option though?

                Was just reading yesterday that Gilles Peterson has "lost" his original copy of the Bobby Matos - so if you ever decide to sell it...

                I've had a look and can't see how or where I can add a download option - do you know?

                That Bobby Matos is spanking clean and a green label promo so not really looking to get shot of it but if there's a car on the table...

                Comment


                • #9
                  I've got pics of the covers if anyone wants to see liner notes, details etc of anything they don’t have - there's a fair few here though so may be a bit much...


















































                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by proteus View Post
                    I've had a look and can't see how or where I can add a download option - do you know?
                    Maybe upload an mp3 to here?



                    http://www.sendspace.com/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      LOVE that Drown My Heart, great mix all round, thanks.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
                        Maybe upload an mp3 to here?



                        http://www.sendspace.com/
                        Here's the link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/x937th

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I've just noticed I've got a pic of Pucho - Heat LP, sorry it's not in that mix - had to cut it off somewhere...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by proteus View Post
                            Cheers!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm interested. It looks terrific, I will check it out later.
                              Things ain't getting no brighter, load ain't getting no lighter.........

                              http://www.mixcloud.com/Ian_Barker/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X