The Vinyl Crash Pad - Volume 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Vinyl Crash Pad - Volume 1

Remember that time you woke up and looked around and wondered who all the weirdoes were and how they ended up all over your gaff. Sometimes my record collection is a bit like that, so in an effort to make sense of it I have salvaged the best bits into a dank mix of the strange and brilliant. Musicians from Germany, Brazil, France, Czechslovakia, America, Japan, Italy, Sweden and even a bunch of hairy Geordies are here to entertain and entrance you. God knows what'll end up on Volume 2.

https://www.mixcloud.com/mark-winkel...-pad-volume-1/
    Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Actually this should probably be in mixes.
    Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Hairy Geordies? Gin House?
      "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Nice idea, Ketchup. Any chance of a track listing?
        "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

Comment

Originally posted by Turboellis View Post
          Nice idea, Ketchup. Any chance of a track listing?
          Soon come. I've a lot on at the moment. No secret squirrels so any questions on specifics? There's a fair few from cheap and nasty one trackers. At least one is from an lp I dumped two weeks ago (opener Kenny Rankin).

John Peel

Comment

Originally posted by LDJB View Post
            Hairy Geordies? Gin House?
            Waaay too obscure!

Another one from an lp I recently dumped.

John Peel

Comment

Working...
            X