my may chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my may chart

finally got my finger out my arse and bought some records last month..... heres the highlights....

tommy bush skin it back cal state 45 nice 45 that has a great bass breakdown half way thru part 2
    the 2nd movement slingshot briteleaf 45 killer 45 w/ bruising break near the end, thanks to djr for this one!
    alvin cash the getaway chess 45 thanks to mr divine for this , been after it for ages
    king coleman the boo boo song king 45 don't know why i've never bought this before, great intro to a great song!
    buseys soulblenders soulpower buseys 45 really bad recording , but has an amazing break even though the rest of the tune is lacking
    kazablan ost mgm lp great soundtrack w/ one of the best breaks i've heard in ages, killer b-boy business!
    tobias wood henderson blue stone pulsar lp great lp , right up my street!
    bobby williams group boogaloo mardi gras capitol 45 this reminds my alot of cookies , don't know why cos it sounds nothing like it

there was a few other things but i have terrible memory.

nice one, mr. illusion. just received your 45 today. funnily enough, I just found the alvin cash 'getaway' 45 as well. i just wish 'stone thing' had the same quality of pressing.....
    http://three-sixty-five45s.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
    X