Clear All

• Instagramz

CPH2JFK

of course there had to be an undisclosed location where they were only $2

Comment

Originally posted by Headless mermaid View Post
      CPH2JFK
      Cryptic.
      I take it instagramz is not the weed supplier?
      I dont get it.
      Dave Lee Roth, I Too Am Running With This Devil Of Which You Speak (sic)

Comment

Originally posted by Milesago View Post

Cryptic.
        I take it instagramz is not the weed supplier?
        I dont get it.
        That's his Instagram name- pictures of New York record shops, and the like.
        "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post

That's his Instagram name- pictures of New York record shops, and the like.
          It's a username, of course, silly me.
          Thanks
          Dave Lee Roth, I Too Am Running With This Devil Of Which You Speak (sic)

Comment

I'm @dubsdigs on there if anyone's interested in the records I'm finding.

https://www.instagram.com/dubsdigs/

Across the board field finds only. I ain't no boutique digger.

WF

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/cph2jfk/

Comment

I just don't get the appeal of instagram, why is it so popular? What is the USP?

Comment

Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
                  I just don't get the appeal of instagram, why is it so popular? What is the USP?
                  It's visual innit. It's all visual now- it saves the tedium of writing words. Let's face it S.S, we shall soon be in death's warm embrace and our day in the sun is more or less over. Everything we knew and loved has disappeared, or is being torn down to be replaced with something coarse and cheap. Let them have their fun while they can because it won't last.
                  "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

I find Instagram very un-userfriendly - on the website you can't open posts in new tabs or do anything else whilst playing/listening to a video, else it restarts and you can't skip forward again.
                    And people do write words and comments, but it makes it a pain to read them.

It's all geared around browsing on a mobile I guess (but then you're not really appreciating the arty photos on a tiny screen?), and as someone with fat thumbs typing anything, let alone the hundreds of obligatory hashtags per post, I'd rather post on here or Twitter.

I keep meaning to use it a bit more though, so will check out everyone's pics...

Comment

Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
                      I use it for buying and selling to people who like similar records that I like/collect, a lot of record shops that I go to post up new stock which I find very handy and can just ask them to put anything by for me till I get in
                      I dont have a decent phone to use it with as I'm still a luddite in that regard I just use my laptop, so no tiny pics

Comment

Working...
                      X