Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arena - The Changin' Times of Ike White

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Arena - The Changin' Times of Ike White

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000jb6v


    ​​​​​​This looks pretty much essential.


    ​​​​​Stay safe folks.
    Jet Boy stole my baby.

  • #2
    Yeah it does look good... thanks for the heads up Ben!
    In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

    Eclectic Mud


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Benicio Del Toffo View Post
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000jb6v


      ​​​​​​This looks pretty much essential.


      ​​​​​Stay safe folks.
      That does look good. I'll have to keep an eye out for it elsewhere, as I'm geo-locked out of watching BBC programmes on their site ...

      Thanks for the heads up.

      Has anybody watched it yet?
      "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

      Comment


      • #4
        looks good

        turboellis - it's not available until after the first broadcast (this evening)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bongolia View Post
          looks good

          turboellis - it's not available until after the first broadcast (this evening)
          Timezone turbulence!
          "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

          Comment


          • #6
            I felt a bit grubby after watching that, not enough about his music & too much about his sad, shady, sleazy life.

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh, shame ... thanks for the info though ...
              "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tom B View Post
                I felt a bit grubby after watching that, not enough about his music & too much about his sad, shady, sleazy life.
                I concur...
                In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

                Eclectic Mud


                Comment

                Working...
                X