No announcement yet.

Recently I have been mostly watching...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw "In the loop" on Sunday. Very smart comedy, reminded me of "Wag the dog" - excellent casting and swearing.
    Everything in Greece is arpa kolla

Comment

• I watched 'Drag Me To Hell ' at the weekend. I can't say I was scared, but I was most definitely shocked and appalled at some of the horrible things that happened.
      SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

• Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
        Nah, I'm with you. Looked great, would have been a brilliant short film, but just went on too long and to less and less effect. Decent music, though. Who'd have thunk that PWEI would go to Hollywood?
        That's wierd. I get bored really easily and I thought it was paced quite well. I must have been in just the right mood to watch it.

I thought it was slightly better than Sunshine, and I really liked sunshine.

Comment

• Saw Blade Runner - The final cut from 2007 and the lenghty making of this weekend. Not sure what I think of the story but what a visually stunning experience!

Comment

Decent music, though. Who'd have thunk that PWEI would go to Hollywood?
            and it's always nice to hear Chesney Hawkes.

Comment

• BBC2 - 10pm Nurse Jackie

"Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

I watched 'Drag Me To Hell ' at the weekend. I can't say I was scared, but I was most definitely shocked and appalled at some of the horrible things that happened.
                Big screen?
                Great film, Raimi having fun
                some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

• Originally posted by medlar View Post
                  Big screen?
                  Great film, Raimi having fun
                  Small screen - wife and I jumping every few minutes and going 'Eeeew' a lot.
                  SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

• Just watched "Law Abiding Citizen". Had me going 'Eeeew' a lot at the start with the nasty torture business, but overall enjoyed it... couple of twists and turns but basically a straightforward thriller...
                    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Nah, I'm with you. Looked great, would have been a brilliant short film, but just went on too long and to less and less effect.
                      Yeah, I'm with you and Rich on this - the more it went on, the more I wanted it to tidy itself up and finish.
                      If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

• On the plane home last night, I caught Frygtelig lykkelig (Terribly Happy) - a macabre, extremely dark Danish noir, with tongue firmly in cheek as its Copenhagen cop adrift in the sticks of Jutland (which looks like the ends of the earth!!) slides slowly off the rails.

Excellent stuff.
                        To infinity - and beyond!

Comment

• Caught Terry Gilliam's new film today. Sad to say it felt a bit swollen and uneven, like somebody trying to make a Terry Gilliam film or something. And the story was both messy and cliché IMO. Some lovely imaginative visuals and a very charming message but not on the level of Fisher King for instance IMO.

Comment

• The Third & The Seventh

Comment

• We watched District 9 and the next day I prepared a prawn curry .

Babycart: Some fokkin prawns, son?
                              Son: I'm not eating those fokkin prawns!
                              Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

• yup, I know that feelin'.... Avatar fallout blues
                                The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X