Recently I have been mostly watching...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirSlim View Post

I watched the start of "I've gotta horse" with Billy Fury in it a while back - until my wife made me turn it off - very bizarre...
    I did watch 'I've Gotta Horse'. I couldn't stop thinking it should be 'I've Got A Horse' as 'Gotta' is got to, and not got a, which suggests you need to do something called 'horsing'. 'I'm just off to Horse my car', or 'I promised Joe I'd horse his fence after tea'. The song 'I Gotta Horse' was terribly catchy, and the best thing about the film. The rest was terrible. He sang a song called 'I Like Animals Better Than Human Beings' and by all accounts he did.

"You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

• Billy Fury isn't the only one

Vardy.....¬°¬°¬°PELIGRO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post

I did watch 'I've Gotta Horse'. I couldn't stop thinking it should be 'I've Got A Horse' as 'Gotta' is got to, and not got a, which suggests you need to do something called 'horsing'. 'I'm just off to Horse my car', or 'I promised Joe I'd horse his fence after tea'. The song 'I Gotta Horse' was terribly catchy, and the best thing about the film. The rest was terrible. He sang a song called 'I Like Animals Better Than Human Beings' and by all accounts he did.
        Did you notice Billy's horse and dogs were named in the closing credits.
        eat chocolate-creams with the appetite of a blase parrot. H H Munro.

Comment

Working...
        X