Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recently I have been mostly watching...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by peter sundae View Post
    A few cardboard boxes of these maybe

    http://www.45cat.com/record/3958#


    Don't know why I'm laughing I own this record
    Me too.

    One of the many, many maverick productions of the madcap genius that is Mark Wirtz.
    To infinity - and beyond!

    Comment


    • Any other fans of this-




      I can do a brilliant Chumlee impression, even my teenage son gives a begrudging nod of approval when I do it.
      -
      You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever,
      but you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun.

      Comment


      • Derren Brown last night...which I watched with child-like amazement...and the David Walliams round-up of naff TV, which had me in hysterics, especially the kid in the Gary Numan car, Disco dancing, 'Mr Wanker' (ho-ho) on Mork & Mindy...you get the idea...
        http://includemeout2.blogspot.com

        Comment


        • have you got the feather?
          alas, it long gone but I did actually hang on to it until I was about
          18 then thought WTF?! I was really touched that my wife had managed
          to track the footage down, I assumed it was long gone but shows that
          the BBC didn't wipe everything in the old days!
          This is a rubbish scan of the badge - which is suprisingly heavy

          The Garden Facebook Blog

          Comment


          • "What was the sound like on your copy? Mine was in that Coffin Joe boxset, but the sound is beyond awful - could barely hear anything!"
            Absolutely ropey as was the picture quality.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by slim jenkins View Post
              Derren Brown last night...which I watched with child-like amazement...and the David Walliams round-up of naff TV, which had me in hysterics, especially the kid in the Gary Numan car, Disco dancing, 'Mr Wanker' (ho-ho) on Mork & Mindy...you get the idea...
              I wasnt expecting much from that David Walliams show but the Jim'll Fix it section and the song section with Russell Grant and Rolf was funny.
              http://soundcloud.com/anthroprophh

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
                Plymouth Clubs

                Mind boggling.
                Great clip. What does that barman at 20 seconds look like?
                http://soundcloud.com/anthroprophh

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Head Gardener View Post
                  alas, it long gone but I did actually hang on to it until I was about
                  18 then thought WTF?! I was really touched that my wife had managed
                  to track the footage down, I assumed it was long gone but shows that
                  the BBC didn't wipe everything in the old days!
                  This is a rubbish scan of the badge - which is suprisingly heavy

                  I love this, badge looks proper old and worn, we are all getting older.
                  -
                  You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever,
                  but you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ROCKPROF View Post
                    Great clip. What does that barman at 20 seconds look like?
                    Like someone I'd politely refuse an afters hours lock in drink with...I would also keep a beer mat over my pint.
                    -
                    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever,
                    but you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun.

                    Comment


                    • Breaking Bad second series. The whole lot is genius - chemistry teacher with lung cancer decides to cook crystal meth. Not HBO but just as good.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ROCKPROF View Post
                        Great clip. What does that barman at 20 seconds look like?
                        According to the notes, he's called Kinky John Fowler.
                        SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
                          According to the notes, he's called Kinky John Fowler.
                          I watched Inception the other day and so my dreams should be full of lots of exciting fights in Escheresque Japanese palaces, ice fortresses and crumbling cities.

                          But last night I dreamt about being trapped in a wet sleeping bag and I bet you I dream about Kinky John tonight
                          Vardy.....¬°¬°¬°PELIGRO!!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by peter sundae View Post
                            A few cardboard boxes of these maybe

                            http://www.45cat.com/record/3958#


                            Don't know why I'm laughing I own this record
                            Don't know this one but I have heard this one, which seems handy in light of some of the other posts on this thread...

                            http://www.discogs.com/Jimmy-Saville...elease/2561603

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jahspear View Post
                              Breaking Bad second series. The whole lot is genius - chemistry teacher with lung cancer decides to cook crystal meth. Not HBO but just as good.
                              Brilliant innit? If you are enjoying Series 2... just wait for series 3!! Crazy!
                              Muchos mixes <<<<

                              HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by pencilface View Post
                                Brilliant innit? If you are enjoying Series 2... just wait for series 3!! Crazy!
                                Tuco is dead, I'm gutted. He was the meanest mofo I've ever seen.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X