Uploading long files to youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading long files to youtube

Boring question I realise, but is there a way to upload films of longer than 11 minutes to youtube
    I've seen that there are whole movies on their but I can't seem to work out how to do the same thing!
    Thanks
    "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

I believe you have to have a paying account. The free threshold is fiften minutes now, I think, hence the amount of films split into ten parts, etc. You can put feature films onto Vimeo without any additional charge.
    SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

i think you have to have loads of views, and then they let you upload longer clips
      instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

Thanks guys
        I wanted to upload a long South African jazz track that is more than 15 minutes
        Looks like I'll have to split it if I want to post it
        "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

Working...
        X