Rep a puppet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep a puppet

Just to accompany the thread on cartoons and VG+ interests... what puppets do you like? Points for obscurity, good photos and theme songs.
    Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Gotta be Sweep out of 'Sooty and Sweep' and I hope Col Wolfe will be along to provide that sound clip...please Col?
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Nick Clegg
        Or is he a stooge?
        "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

Kermit cause he worked hard at holding the show together every time.

Comment

MUSHRUMPS Daily party-prog MP3 blog

Comment

MUSHRUMPS Daily party-prog MP3 blog

Comment

Comment

Zippy, whose boundless enthusiasm and self-confident personality was continually crushed by those fools he had to share a house with.

Comment

Actually - can I change my vote to the cast of Pipkins please - never has there been such an ensemble of creepier looking puppets!

...except that Raggity on Rupert - not strictly a puppet though I think?

Comment

Originally posted by LDJB View Post
                      ...except that Raggity on Rupert - not strictly a puppet though I think?

Not a puppet? Jesus, don't tell me its real!
                      SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

I've always had a soft spot for Fingerbobs
                        "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
                          Not a puppet? Jesus, don't tell me its real!
                          Cetainly was in 6 year old mind!

Comment

podge & rodge (versus johnny vegas) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Ifo...feature=relmfu

podge had a fantastic introduction to irish telly over several months of Zig & Zag on The Den on RTE. He was originally a puppet owned and operated by Zag (himself a puppet) who slowly revealed himself to be evil and used to come to life by himself and set about manipulating and using Zag as a front for all his evil, stitching him up like a kipper. He was rumbled eventually but then reappeared as a young boy called Rodger Egdop who befriended Zag (seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2dcKNkQLzk) and continued his evil machinations aimed at destroying Zig and Zag. It was riveting and slightly terrifying after school viewing. "I'm going to look at you with my very sad young eyes and you will believe me... I'm only young and can't take everything in, you see"
                            Last edited by themightyac; 06-09-2012, 02:08 PM.
                            Tracks & Grooves - Last Thursday of each month at MILK, Merchants Place, Reading. All-style vinyl throwdown.
                            follow the dilletante @tracksgrooves

Comment

Men in the midst of a table d'hote heard
                              Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo

FUCK YEAH ONE VON TRAPP CHICK YODELLING PWNS EVERYTHING HAL DAVID EVER WROTE

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X