X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixer help please

Hope this is the correct forum:

I have a mixer-problem someone might be able to help me with:
    Is there a way to fix a loose connection in the "belt"/cable which connects the crossfader with the inside electronics of a Numark DM1050 mixer? A permenant solution besides just twistin it a little every now and then (pause)? Thanks.

Ideally you'd need the service manual and part number, or at least some technical information/spec of that part to be able to proceed.
    Post a photo and I'll see what I can do.
    "THIS IS A FINE TAPE AND BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF YESTERYEAR WHEN THE MUSIC WORLD WAS GOOD AND NOT FOULED UP BY THE LONG HAIR SCURVES WHO JUST BEAT WILDLY ON ANYTHING AND COME UP WITH A LOT OF STUPID NOISE THat only damnfools and liars say they like it"

Comment

Originally posted by eclectiktronik View Post
      Ideally you'd need the service manual and part number, or at least some technical information/spec of that part to be able to proceed.
      Post a photo and I'll see what I can do.
      Don't have manual or photo but it's the Numark DM1050, looks like this. Seems the problem is a loose connection in the "belt" of wires which connects the crossfader and the inner electronics.

Comment

Sorry, meant to say open it up and post a photo of the cable /crossfader which you suspect as being the cause of the fault.
        Whilst in there, inspect the board for loose connections and cracked solder joints. You never know, it could be the connection rather than the actual wire.
        "THIS IS A FINE TAPE AND BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF YESTERYEAR WHEN THE MUSIC WORLD WAS GOOD AND NOT FOULED UP BY THE LONG HAIR SCURVES WHO JUST BEAT WILDLY ON ANYTHING AND COME UP WITH A LOT OF STUPID NOISE THat only damnfools and liars say they like it"

Comment

Working...
        X