Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sea-Fort-Tastic Danger Man Episode you kids may dig ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea-Fort-Tastic Danger Man Episode you kids may dig ...

Just checked out this interesting 'Danger Man' episode of olde, 'Not So Jolly Roger', which others might dig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbMs6wAGnYU

In it our intrepid hero, John Drake, uses the cunning alias of 'Johnny Drake' to infiltrate a sixties pirate radio station, established on a rather impressive sea fort!

Needless to say, these purported pop-pickers are, in fact, nefarious commie n'er do wells.

Contains a nifty beat soundtrack, Patrick McGoohan laying down some smooth MC patter, a foxy female DJ and shamelessly incompetent footage of blatant dummies being lobbed into the sea (twice).

Maunsell Sea Forts. Ace
    I know your game Lionel! I can see what you really are!

Comment

Originally posted by Viva Chiba View Post
      Just checked out this interesting 'Danger Man' episode of olde, 'Not So Jolly Roger', which others might dig.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbMs6wAGnYUIn it our intrepid hero, John Drake, uses the cunning alias of 'Johnny Drake' to infiltrate a sixties pirate radio station, established on a rather impressive sea fort!Needless to say, these purported pop-pickers are, in fact, nefarious commie n'er do wells.Contains a nifty beat soundtrack, Patrick McGoohan laying down some smooth MC patter, a foxy female DJ and shamelessly incompetent footage of blatant dummies being lobbed into the sea (twice).
      Probably my all time favourite episode of Danger Man!Edit:The two "colour" Danger Man's set in Japan are worth a watch - the first features a record store...
      Last edited by SirSlim; 22-11-2012, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Glad you liked it

I've got the TV Movie splicing of those two colour Danger Man episodes.

Also copped 'Colony Three' last week - notable for its numerous Prisoner parallels.

Any others I should seek out?

Comment

Originally posted by Viva Chiba View Post
          Glad you liked it I've got the TV Movie splicing of those two colour Danger Man episodes.Also copped 'Colony Three' last week - notable for its numerous Prisoner parallels.Any others I should seek out?
          "colony three" is another favourite - first saw that at the Scala Cinema in the days before Channel 4 kicked off.

Comment

Working...
          X