Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issues and gripes with vBulletin "why doesn't the X, Y or Z work properly" thread POST ALL HERE

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ashra View Post
    ...my eyes will have to get used to not squinting
    Depends if you need to look at the logo... ... that was as 'big' as I could make it before it altered the page size of the mobile version...
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Also the embedded youtube clips are a little too wide for my mobile when viewed vertically. Hmm maybe I should try holding it sideways!

Next job is figuring out how to bookmark the 'what's new page' so I can stick it to my home screen
      MUSHRUMPS Daily party-prog MP3 blog

Comment

Originally posted by ashra View Post
        Also the embedded youtube clips are a little too wide for my mobile when viewed vertically. Hmm maybe I should try holding it sideways!
        Yeah, not sure how to fix that one...

I hate hanging around the vBulletin forum. Do you find it a depressing sort of place..?
        If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Not sure this qualifies as a gripe because I never knew how to do this in the first place... but how do you start a poll?
          In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post
            Not sure this qualifies as a gripe because I never knew how to do this in the first place... but how do you start a poll?
            Post A New Thread> look down the screen at "Additional Options"> after "attachments" and "subscription", you should see "post a poll".

Comment

Originally posted by alanmck View Post
              Post A New Thread> look down the screen at "Additional Options"> after "attachments" and "subscription", you should see "post a poll".

Thankingyouverymuchlysir!
              In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Once again I can't post images any more unless I write all that [IMG] stuff by hand.
                Same old problem I had before you fixed it around a year ago. box comes up - URL or Computer. Click URL, disactivate ticked box - submit button disappears.
                Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
                  Once again I can't post images any more unless I write all that [IMG] stuff by hand.
                  Same old problem I had before you fixed it around a year ago. box comes up - URL or Computer. Click URL, disactivate ticked box - submit button disappears.
                  Okay... so the boxes at the bottom of the dialogue box that say OK and CANCEL disappear, meaning that you can't close the box..?

Comment

Tried the new mobile forum and was dissapointed to find that I couldn't see a 'what's new' or 'new posts' button
                    Is it very difficult to add one?
                    "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

Originally posted by Expiry2011 View Post
                      Tried the new mobile forum and was dissapointed to find that I couldn't see a 'what's new' or 'new posts' button
                      Right... when you arrive at the mobile forum, look at the the right hand side of the top of the page - across from the logo - there's a small square with 9 little boxes in it..? Press that, then click on "what's new". Hopefully that should get you quickly to where you need to be...

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post
                        Okay... so the boxes at the bottom of the dialogue box that say OK and CANCEL disappear, meaning that you can't close the box..?
                        Yes.
                        Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
                          Once again I can't post images any more unless I write all that [IMG] stuff by hand. Same old problem I had before you fixed it around a year ago. box comes up - URL or Computer. Click URL, disactivate ticked box - submit button disappears.
                          Does anyone else have this problem..? I can't find it on the support forum as a known bug with the vBulletin software and so am starting to wonder if it may be a local thing with BC's PC...

If anyone has this same issue, please let myself or Ashra know...

Comment

it may be a local thing with BC's PC...

It happens on both my work and home PCs here. Both are on IE (I keep trying to go to firefox but everyone keeps switching back.) The work machines admittedly a piece of shit but this one usually works OK,
                            Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

I only use IE... hmmm, proper confusing one this. I'll keep looking..

Comment

I only use IE... hmmm, proper confusing one this. I'll keep looking..
                                sie - please don't knock yourself out unless it's a widespread problem. I managed fine before.
                                to be honest I was going to post about how well the forum had seemed to survive the switch, compared to stuff I've seen happen elsewhere. then this happened today. But just to me.
                                Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X