Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issues and gripes with vBulletin "why doesn't the X, Y or Z work properly" thread POST ALL HERE

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SirSlim
    replied
    I'm having trouble putting youtube clips into my posts today - I'm using the "insert video" icon to do it as usual, but it's not working for some reason?

EDIT - just worked out why - as you were.

Leave a comment:

• Sie Vulture
    replied
    Anyone having problems with their browser today..?

When I start a new thread or send a PM, the ENTER key isn't working. I can only type in one long continuous line. Replying to existing threads is okay. As for cutting and pasting text into a reply, let's not even go there!!!!

Can't format at all.

Weird..!

Help!

Leave a comment:

• eclipsechaser
    replied
    Yeah I have been getting this loads yesterday. Took hours to put a couple of pics up. Was using safari on my iPad and chrome later on my pc. Had to use the img code manually

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post
    I only use IE... hmmm, proper confusing one this. I'll keep looking..
    sie - please don't knock yourself out unless it's a widespread problem. I managed fine before.
    to be honest I was going to post about how well the forum had seemed to survive the switch, compared to stuff I've seen happen elsewhere. then this happened today. But just to me.

Leave a comment:

• Sie Vulture
    replied
    I only use IE... hmmm, proper confusing one this. I'll keep looking..

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    it may be a local thing with BC's PC...

It happens on both my work and home PCs here. Both are on IE (I keep trying to go to firefox but everyone keeps switching back.) The work machines admittedly a piece of shit but this one usually works OK,

Leave a comment:

• Sie Vulture
    replied
    Originally posted by babycart View Post
    Once again I can't post images any more unless I write all that [IMG] stuff by hand. Same old problem I had before you fixed it around a year ago. box comes up - URL or Computer. Click URL, disactivate ticked box - submit button disappears.
    Does anyone else have this problem..? I can't find it on the support forum as a known bug with the vBulletin software and so am starting to wonder if it may be a local thing with BC's PC...

If anyone has this same issue, please let myself or Ashra know...

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    Okay... so the boxes at the bottom of the dialogue box that say OK and CANCEL disappear, meaning that you can't close the box..?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Sie Vulture
    replied
    Originally posted by Expiry2011 View Post
    Tried the new mobile forum and was dissapointed to find that I couldn't see a 'what's new' or 'new posts' button
    Right... when you arrive at the mobile forum, look at the the right hand side of the top of the page - across from the logo - there's a small square with 9 little boxes in it..? Press that, then click on "what's new". Hopefully that should get you quickly to where you need to be...

Leave a comment:

• Expiry2011
    replied
    Tried the new mobile forum and was dissapointed to find that I couldn't see a 'what's new' or 'new posts' button
    Is it very difficult to add one?

Leave a comment:

• Sie Vulture
    replied
    Originally posted by babycart View Post
    Once again I can't post images any more unless I write all that [IMG] stuff by hand.
    Same old problem I had before you fixed it around a year ago. box comes up - URL or Computer. Click URL, disactivate ticked box - submit button disappears.
    Okay... so the boxes at the bottom of the dialogue box that say OK and CANCEL disappear, meaning that you can't close the box..?

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    Once again I can't post images any more unless I write all that [IMG] stuff by hand.
    Same old problem I had before you fixed it around a year ago. box comes up - URL or Computer. Click URL, disactivate ticked box - submit button disappears.

Leave a comment:

• someblokecalledfuz
    replied
    Originally posted by alanmck View Post
    Post A New Thread> look down the screen at "Additional Options"> after "attachments" and "subscription", you should see "post a poll".

Thankingyouverymuchlysir!

Leave a comment:

• alanmck
    replied
    Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post
    Not sure this qualifies as a gripe because I never knew how to do this in the first place... but how do you start a poll?
    Post A New Thread> look down the screen at "Additional Options"> after "attachments" and "subscription", you should see "post a poll".

Leave a comment:

• someblokecalledfuz
    replied
    Not sure this qualifies as a gripe because I never knew how to do this in the first place... but how do you start a poll?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X