ADJUST YOUR TRACKING - VHS collector documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADJUST YOUR TRACKING - VHS collector documentary

Thought this deserved its own thread. Looks fun and interesting and is playing at the Bloody Weekend festival here in Copenhagen next month...

I've now got a copy of this and watched about half of it last night - proper funny. Nerds like us. Recommended.
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Saw it at the weekend. Typical festival gear w emphasize on the weird factor and not much about the collectable films themselves, but great fun.

Comment

Have you seen "Rewind This!" ..? I really enjoyed that.
        If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post
          Have you seen "Rewind This!" ..? I really enjoyed that.
          Not the Michel Gondry starring Jack Black and Mos Def?

Comment

Originally posted by Headless mermaid View Post
            Not the Michel Gondry starring Jack Black and Mos Def?
            No, silly..!

This:-

Comment

Film looks great fun! Typical festival gear as you say HM, to attract folk like me no doubt, I'd watch it. Though I do not need another collecting impulse: I started buying rare VHS cartoon tapes about 10 years ago when I went through a cartoons are the highest form of art phase. That stopped. Still have a few that I'm holding on to.
              Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Working...
              X