That keeps you from being a part of it all
    Because you've got to be one with the one and all
    You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

blimey thats put me on a wrong footing.
      Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Originally posted by smashingcheesegromit View Post
        Brilliant stuff. Really soothing and relaxing, like having an eye test.

I have a 'thing' about eye tests...
        <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

What a way to start your day. I looked at the video and then at my jade tree and it pulsated and started to grow. Thanks!

Comment

Didn't do anything for me
            "THIS IS A FINE TAPE AND BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF YESTERYEAR WHEN THE MUSIC WORLD WAS GOOD AND NOT FOULED UP BY THE LONG HAIR SCURVES WHO JUST BEAT WILDLY ON ANYTHING AND COME UP WITH A LOT OF STUPID NOISE THat only damnfools and liars say they like it"

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Townsend View Post

I have a 'thing' about eye tests...
              then you´re in luck. Loads of these available from the far east at bargain prices.

Imagine the reverence you´d get from normal record hunters as you slip in your reading lenses to peruse sleeve notes, then drop in your tinted lenses before heading put of the chazza into the sunlight.

You could also ogle ladies bras with gyrating spiral X-ray lenses

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
                then you´re in luck. Loads of these available from the far east at bargain prices.

Imagine the reverence you´d get from normal record hunters as you slip in your reading lenses to peruse sleeve notes, then drop in your tinted lenses before heading put of the chazza into the sunlight.

You could also ogle ladies bras with gyrating spiral X-ray lenses
                OMG lolz. Don't NEED to see ladies bras when a calmly spoken optician (male or female / any age) drops those onto your face in a dimly- lit room!

The quiet clicks as they change lenses and say 'do the circles look clearer on the red or the green? And again. The red or the green?'

Thee most relaxing environment on the planet. Total Silent PINA. New Age tossers can stick their crystals up their own bums and set fire to themselves with scented candles whilst listening to whale noises, NOTHING comes close to the total relaxation of an eye test.

'Hello again Mr Townsend. Did we not see you last week?

Opticians are the neo-opiates of the pupil.

<<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Townsend View Post
                  OMG lolz. Don't NEED to see ladies bras when a calmly spoken optician (male or female / any age) drops those onto your face in a dimly- lit room!
                  :
                  When I was a teenager I had poor sight and dreaded my regular eye tests because the optical assistant looked and smelt fantastic, and sometimes her ash-blond hair would brush against my face and then I had to get up and leave and meet my mum while trying to subdue the aching tentpole sticking out of the front of my school trousers.

Those situations of forced intimacy fascinate me, though. It occurred to me recently that the only person who regularly caresses my face, ears and hair apart from my partner is a middle-aged Argentinian bloke called Jorge, and he does much of the gentle caressing with a cut-throat razor.
                  Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X