Boring Postage Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boring Postage Question

How come we dont have a section for Postage related questions btw?

Is 10 pounds for registered shipping for one 7 inch from the UK to Germany too much?
    All the Wolpertingers

Originally posted by Cacapo View Post
    How come we dont have a section for Postage related questions btw?
    What, and encourage them?
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Well to be honest I find myself enjoying the threads about cardboard stiffeners more than let's say Giallo soundtracks these days. So about my question. Do I really have to google it?
      All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Straight postage price for 1 x 7" to Germany is about £3.50. For registered I imagine the straight postage price is about £8.
        Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

I too enjoy these purely technical workmanlike posts. The anger is all on the surface in these posts. In ones about records or music it's all buried.
          Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by Cacapo View Post
            Do I really have to google it?
            No, but you could use this.

And while I'm feeling nice, enjoy...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Wow. There goes my afternoon. I didnt know ebay sellers had such a rough time.
              All the Wolpertingers

Comment

are people really getting them selves that bothered over a quid here and there? they really must have nothing at all in their lives.
                instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

Basing the average weight of a 7" single plus packaging... (150g)

International Signed For - Small Packet = £8.80

Airsure Small Packet = £10.20

Comment

Expensive isnt it? German Dhl is about half as much.
                    All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Working...
                    X