• NRR Christmas gift hot tips

Pomeranian dog t-shirt

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Banana Slicer

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Banana-Cutte...=banana+peeler

Most Helpful Customer Reviews
    1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work well on a soft banana 31 Oct 2013
    By Mrs. Margaret Wride
    Amazon Verified PurchaseThis may be ok if you like very firm bananas but I was not happy with it so it is going off to the charity shop.

Fnarr!
    some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

I'll just get soap for the other inmates this year.
      All the Wolpertingers

Comment

http://www.bollidogs.com/

collectables of the future - today!

...and local to me.

Last edited by ivan_smackhead; 22-11-2013, 06:05 PM.
        "I don't want to live in the past but it's a nice place to visit."

Comment

I predict the Giant Microbes MRSA plush toy is going to be a big seller this year.

Heck, collect 'em all...

Comment

ecosphere. A mate got one for crimbo once, but I can't find one for under a ton so not exactly a cheap stocking filler.
            "THIS IS A FINE TAPE AND BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF YESTERYEAR WHEN THE MUSIC WORLD WAS GOOD AND NOT FOULED UP BY THE LONG HAIR SCURVES WHO JUST BEAT WILDLY ON ANYTHING AND COME UP WITH A LOT OF STUPID NOISE THat only damnfools and liars say they like it"

Comment

Originally posted by eclectiktronik View Post
              ecosphere. A mate got one for crimbo once, but I can't find one for under a ton so not exactly a cheap stocking filler.
              That's just Sea Monkeys for people with too much money.
              SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

I´d quite like a navy t-shirt with the red and yellow lower-case James Last logo on it. Maybe with "The Gentleman of Music" underneath.
                I wonder if such a thing exists.
                Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Make it happen. I'll have one and all.

Comment

Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
                    Make it happen..
                    I think that, over the years, maybe you haven´t quite grasped one of the key traits of my personality, GK.
                    Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

True, but I'm trying to help you to change. In some ways, it feels like we're married. Especially the infrequent sex.

Comment

A GK loves BC keyring
                        some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Hey, what the world needs now is love, love, love. That's the only thing that there's just too little of. That and X-Box Ones.

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
                            I´d quite like a navy t-shirt with the red and yellow lower-case James Last logo on it. Maybe with "The Gentleman of Music" underneath.
                            I wonder if such a thing exists.
                            almost...

http://88strong.com/Hip-Hop-And-Old-...james_last.php
                            "I don't want to live in the past but it's a nice place to visit."

Comment

Xmas Ideas

Tis that time again when family ask that dreaded question "what would you like for Xmas"....
                              Im guessing this has been mentioned many times on here before but anyone got any good music books / boxsets etc recommendations, I do have a mind of my own but usually its busy...

I have over the years discovered some rather exciting and excellent product from peoples Xmas wants that I otherwise would of missed..

Comment

Working...
                              X