Clear All

• babycart
    replied
    Thor Heyerdahl's jumper this year, please, St Nicholas

Leave a comment:

• Shere Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by babycart View Post
    christmas has come early if you´re a swimwear fan!

I feel quite queasy now.

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    christmas has come early if you´re a swimwear fan!

Leave a comment:

• Lord Thames
    replied
    Originally posted by babycart View Post
    I´d quite like a navy t-shirt with the red and yellow lower-case James Last logo on it. Maybe with "The Gentleman of Music" underneath.
    I wonder if such a thing exists.
    I'd like a replica football shirt like the one the James Last Orchestra had in the 70s for a charity football game - bright red, the James Last logo in yellow right across the man-bristols, and extra tight around the beer gut in an Ed Balls style.

Leave a comment:

• kestrel blazer
    replied
    The Ostrich Pillow, or Cloth Helmet. Yet to see one in the 'wild.'

http://www.studiobananathings.com/

Leave a comment:

• Cacapo
    replied
    Julian Copes Compendium is a good gift. Was given one myself for birthday.

Leave a comment:

• Shere Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by eclectiktronik View Post
    Don't forget, there are some gifts which are too exclusive to be found in shops

How about this for someone you love?! ROFL, etc!
    Check out this quality video :

A vacuum cleaner for your ears! Yes, I think I know a few people who would have absolutely no interest in that. I think Kenneth Ackerman M.D is a bit of a find, though. He's definitely got what it takes.

Leave a comment:

• eclectiktronik
    replied
    Don't forget, there are some gifts which are too exclusive to be found in shops

How about this for someone you love?! ROFL, etc!
    Check out this quality video :

Leave a comment:

• Shere Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by Xann View Post
    Hamelin is brilliant. Really want this.
    Yes, he is 'The Man' for sure. I don't want to turn this into a Hamelin thread but his Kapustin blows my socks off- no easy task given they shrink every wash and get tighter and tighter.

Leave a comment:

• Xann
    replied
    Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
    Marc-Andre Hamelin has just put out a 3 CD set of Busoni's late piano music.
    Hamelin is brilliant. Really want this.

Leave a comment:

• Shere Khan
    replied
    I got a leather turntable mat for my birthday- my felt one collected muchos dust. I wouldn't have bought one myself so that was good. Maybe not your kind of thing but Marc-Andre Hamelin has just put out a 3 CD set of Busoni's late piano music. I'd like that. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Busoni-Marc-.../dp/B00FBE94Q6 What about the new box of BBC Ghost stories http://www.zavvi.com/dvd/bbc-ghost-s...rce=googleprod

Leave a comment:

• jay
    replied
    Originally posted by stupidnation View Post
    Tis that time again when family ask that dreaded question "what would you like for Xmas"....
    Im guessing this has been mentioned many times on here before but anyone got any good music books / boxsets etc recommendations, I do have a mind of my own but usually its busy...

I have over the years discovered some rather exciting and excellent product from peoples Xmas wants that I otherwise would of missed..
    that psychedelia book is good, although it ain't only just about music, worth a read though if you're interested in such things...

Leave a comment:

• Sie-Fly
    replied
    I want the Lee Hazelwood box on Light in the Attic - every day is like Xmas day here .... so I struggle to get too excited by it - sorry !

Leave a comment:

• mr sayers
    replied
    My Xmas is over on the present front, I got money off my parents and girlfriend for Utrecht, do the same every year!

Sorry that's not much help mate!

Leave a comment:

• stupidnation
    replied
    Xmas Ideas

Tis that time again when family ask that dreaded question "what would you like for Xmas"....
    Im guessing this has been mentioned many times on here before but anyone got any good music books / boxsets etc recommendations, I do have a mind of my own but usually its busy...

I have over the years discovered some rather exciting and excellent product from peoples Xmas wants that I otherwise would of missed..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X