Bodie died.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodie died.

A dirty rotten shame. Ex-Mojo, gay icon, nearly James Bond, way too early.
    SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

The Margheriti spaghetti combat films he did are ace. Like cheap versions of Commando with the boring bits taken out and Klaus Kinski put in.
      Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

A super chap, from a super programme- before everything became 'real'.
        "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

One other thought... Perhaps they could screen the classic 'Comic Strip' episode 'The Bullshitters' in tribute. Bonehead and Foyle, with Jim Broadbent doing a nice turn as 'Shouting George'. One of my favourite lines is when the pair have their car keys taken from them for doing too many handbrake turns etc. "Minicab for the Bullshitters" Bodie and Foyle look at each other, "Minicab"!

Comment

I want to see 'who Dares Wins' on BBC1 - TONIGHT. The bit where he runs down a corridor clutching an Uzi flanked by two SAS men while Roy Budd's music goes chaka chaka chaka is one of the great moments in British cinema history.
            SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
              I want to see 'who Dares Wins' on BBC1 - TONIGHT. The bit where he runs down a corridor clutching an Uzi flanked by two SAS men while Roy Budd's music goes chaka chaka chaka is one of the great moments in British cinema history.
              The bit where he goes undercover and shags the CND terrorist leftie seems to have been rather influential on police security operations.
              Then there´s the finale with terrorist atrocities shown as The Red Flag plays. Take that, Michael Foot!
              Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

No Lewis Collins in it but "North Sea Hijack" sometimes called Ffolkes, with Roger Moore (the thinking man's Lewis Collins?) is a similar type of film. Needlepoint enthusiast commando foils Anthony Perkins attempt to blow up oil rig. Given one star in the radio times usually- what the hell do they know.

Comment

I tried to make one of those gif loops out of that once...ace bit! The performance art show scene in that flick is one of the most disturbing things I ever saw. Good Arrow re-issue of this flick!

This is sad news he taught us all how to vault over car bonnets.

: -(
                  I have a very particular set of skills...

http://www.paybacksoulfunkjazz.com

Comment

YES
                    new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Originally posted by Col Wolfe View Post
                      YES
                      OH YES.

I reckon every kid of our generation remembers that bit.
                      If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

I remember the bit in the Professionals where a terrorist had a young lady hostage and held a hand grenade in her BRA!!!!
                        It was all lacy, too. The bra, not the hand grenade.
                        Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
                          I remember the bit in the Professionals where a terrorist had a young lady hostage and held a hand grenade in her BRA!!!!
                          It was all lacy, too. The bra, not the hand grenade.
                          Blimey, those formative tits belonged to Mrs Billy Connolly!!

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

we watched it at the weekend. missus has the dvd. she's ALWAYS liked/loved lewis collins.
                            "I don't want to live in the past but it's a nice place to visit."

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post
                              OH YES.

I reckon every kid of our generation remembers that bit.
                              for def

I guess it was the first time I encountered the UZI too
                              new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Working...
                              X