Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Youtube...Look away now if you don't want to see another dumb ass techy question...You've been warned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube...Look away now if you don't want to see another dumb ass techy question...You've been warned!

Sorry to be a pain but Youtube is doing my head in, doesn't take much I know!

I'd had an account before but forgot all my details, both my user name and password. So I thought easy, just set up a new account, tried that and was having none of that unless I set up a gmail account, it was having none of my hotmail one.

Created a Gmail account and signed in with it, but it will only let me subscribe to channel and won't let me post comments or anything which is doing my nut in, also I want to have a user name on there, but it is just coming up with my name which sucks.....So as usual I'm relying on you guys for help!?

Thanks in advance.
    "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

I think they're trying to nudge people towards using their real name in an attempt to stem the tidal wave of nihilistic ugliness that makes up typical youtube comments sections, and I think they recently made using google+ a condition of commenting too.

People are losing their minds over this.

It doesn't affect me too much so I haven't done much reading about it so I may have got it wrong.

They have started using a new streaming technique that is failing badly for me though, fingers crossed they see the light & sort it out soon.

Comment

Thanks for the reply man...

Damn, I was only signing up to troll peoples posts!

Glad it's not just me losing my mind on it....
      "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Working...
      X