It's On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's On!

Just done my first and second mince pies of the season. How far behind am I?
    SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

1st box hit the M&S shelves at Charing X station in September, haven't looked back since (mainly as my neck is too fat now to allow).

as a result of my obsession with the damn things, i've ingested more white powder than Nigella this year...

Comment

"The jury will kindly disregard the comments recently made on a 'pop' record collecting 'forum', as these are not pertinent to the case in hand. In any respect, it might be worth considering the credibililty of a man who, by his own admission, is so mired in addiction that he started scoffing mince pies three months before Xmas'.

Good work, Al.
      SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
        "The jury will kindly disregard the comments recently made on a 'pop' record collecting 'forum', as these are not pertinent to the case in hand. In any respect, it might be worth considering the credibililty of a man who, by his own admission, is so mired in addiction that he started scoffing mince pies three months before Xmas'.

Good work, Al.
        i would humbly beseech the court to take into account the stregth of characted exemplified by my having eaten none of Aldi's rather wonderful and very more-sih stollen, in either full- or bite-sized format.

Comment

To me this isn't the Official VG+ 2014 Mince Pie Thread until Brass Monkey has posted in it
          it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
          take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

He's too busy - in the Xmas video industry these days....
            new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Originally posted by Col Wolfe View Post
              He's too busy - in the Xmas video industry these days....
              I'll have a look for his mince pie totalometer on youtube then
              it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
              take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Went into Waitrose with the intention of testing out their mince pies, but got distracted and came out with a bottle of Chianti, a bottle of Prosecco, some feta cheese, a jar of artichokes, and a salad. For shame!
                Mince pie season has started already at work and I've had a few
                some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

I don't know about the best but about a month ago I managed to buy sixteen boxes of six posh-ish mince pies - that's 96 in total and it cost me 64p for the lot. There are tricks to shopping in Waitrose that don't work in other supermarkets - it's even possible to get them to pay you money for buying certain items.

I'm pretty fed up with mince pies now though.
                  Boy George knew my father

Comment

Originally posted by ninja simone View Post
                    I don't know about the best but about a month ago I managed to buy sixteen boxes of six posh-ish mince pies - that's 96 in total and it cost me 64p for the lot. There are tricks to shopping in Waitrose that don't work in other supermarkets - it's even possible to get them to pay you money for buying certain items.

I'm pretty fed up with mince pies now though.
                    Mince pie skillz
                    some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Chomping some waitrose ones now. They'd taste a bit dry without the red wine.

Comment

Originally posted by alanmck View Post
                        Chomping some waitrose ones now. They'd taste a bit dry without the red wine.
                        Drinking red wine now - maybe it would be improved by a mince pie?
                        "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

I've only had 6 so far this year...
                            "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

27. The Heston Blumenthal mince pie with the orange dust is special.
                              I know your game Lionel! I can see what you really are!

Comment

Working...
                              X