Are there new ads on VG+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there new ads on VG+

I'm thinking this might be a problem at my end as I've had similar changes on discogs in the last few days. The page loads and then gets bumped down with a new brightly coloured and often moving ad taking up the top 10% of the display screen?
    Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Originally posted by emperor tomato ketchup View Post
    I'm thinking this might be a problem at my end as I've had similar changes on discogs in the last few days. The page loads and then gets bumped down with a new brightly coloured and often moving ad taking up the top 10% of the display screen?
    Got to be malware or similar on your computer ETK...sorry.... Have you updated your anti- virus ?
    <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Townsend View Post
      Got to be malware or similar on your computer ETK...sorry.... Have you updated your anti- virus ?
      Yeah I think that's pretty likely. I ran an update and a full scan a few days ago so it is all the weirder.
      Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Yeah I think that's pretty likely. I ran an update and a full scan a few days ago so it is all the weirder.
        Yes Mark, it is an issue local to your PC... I had it once myself and it took more than my regular anti-virus to shift it.
        If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Grand. This site seemed to be the worst affected so I am just elimininating possibilites. As you were.

John Peel

Comment

Removing a suspicious extension/add on that appears to have inserted itself in both chrome and firefox in the last week may have solved the problem. Annoying way to spend a few hours but educational I suppose.

John Peel

Comment

Annoying way to spend a few hours but educational I suppose.
              Roughly translated: A pain in the a**e?
              <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Working...
              X