Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pancake tally

happy shrove tuesday everyone

I'm upto 5 so far. Anyone beat that figure.
    Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

The kids wouldn't go to school unless I cooked panckes for them today... we've been planning it for a while... chocolate chips were purchased last week in anticipation. Personally I did have to draw the line at adding marshmallows as well, but the kids got to school early today... no doubt propelled by a mighty sugar rush!

I had three chocolate chippers...

In the words of my eight year old son... "I love pancake day Dad, when is doughnut day?" He might be on to something there...
    In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

It's all a load a crepe
      "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

We call it Fat Tuesday over here and eat semlor:

"Only one thought left, that makes me come alive,
        and that is you and me side by side, on the licorice ride"

Comment

Off work with a virus at the moment, taste buds are up the creek, so they'd be wasted on me. 5 is a pretty good figure. Are we talking traditional sugar & lemon or anything goes?
          Read a recipe in one of the Sunday mags which suggested adding beer instead of some of the milk for a lighter pancake! Heathens
          Everyone tear down your own little wall
          That keeps you from being a part of it all
          Because you've got to be one with the one and all
          You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

We call it carnaval over here, and the men dress up as women and the women wear next to nothing and everyone dances to batucadas.

Sadly, Mr Sexy wasn´t at last night's parade. Mr Sexy is an effigy of an old man in a bath chair with a gigantic red penis whose mechanical arm wanks frantically and then he ejaculates huge gouts of milk all over the onlookers. I´ve seen British tourists almost wrestling their children to the ground so they don´t see him.
            Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Three savoury (bacon, cheese, broccoli), three sweet (lemon juice, sugar). But they were tiny - 7" sized!
              OK: ready; let's do it ...

>>> Hobbies Of Today - RU12 EP: Unreleased South Yorkshire Post-Glam/Proto-Punk from 1977 <<<

Comment

Phil - I refer you to my facebook update. It seems I am the champion thus far. By some distance.

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
                  We call it carnaval over here, and the men dress up as women and the women wear next to nothing and everyone dances to batucadas.

for absence of doubt BC are the 4 people in the foreground men dressed as women?
                  I know your game Lionel! I can see what you really are!

Comment

Originally posted by Brass Monkey View Post
                    for absence of doubt BC are the 4 people in the foreground men dressed as women?
                    No. Most blokes dress up as old ladies and our drag queens are pretty easy to spot.

Lots of the cross-dressing goes on later today when the poor sardine is cremated on the beach and loads of people dress up as the sardine´s widow and wail and mourn and fan themselves.

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

"Where is pancakes house?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Brainbomb View Post
                        We call it Fat Tuesday over here and eat semlor:
                        Semlor cakes are ACE. I had a load last Tuesday when in Perstorp. I think they brought Fat Tuesday forward a week just for me.

(I'll give Alan 5 mins before he quotes me)
                        If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
                          Mr Sexy is an effigy of an old man in a bath chair with a gigantic red penis whose mechanical arm wanks frantically and then he ejaculates huge gouts of milk all over the onlookers.
                          Where in god's name do you live man?

Comment

From the pictures it looks like Swindon.

Comment

Working...
                            X