Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filthy Rich
    replied
    From the pictures it looks like Swindon.

Leave a comment:

• Striker
    replied
    Originally posted by babycart View Post
    Mr Sexy is an effigy of an old man in a bath chair with a gigantic red penis whose mechanical arm wanks frantically and then he ejaculates huge gouts of milk all over the onlookers.
    Where in god's name do you live man?

Leave a comment:

• Sie Vulture
    replied
    Originally posted by Brainbomb View Post
    We call it Fat Tuesday over here and eat semlor:
    Semlor cakes are ACE. I had a load last Tuesday when in Perstorp. I think they brought Fat Tuesday forward a week just for me.

(I'll give Alan 5 mins before he quotes me)

Leave a comment:

• Headless mermaid
    replied
    "Where is pancakes house?!"

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    Originally posted by Brass Monkey View Post
    for absence of doubt BC are the 4 people in the foreground men dressed as women?
    No. Most blokes dress up as old ladies and our drag queens are pretty easy to spot.

Lots of the cross-dressing goes on later today when the poor sardine is cremated on the beach and loads of people dress up as the sardine´s widow and wail and mourn and fan themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Brass Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by babycart View Post
    We call it carnaval over here, and the men dress up as women and the women wear next to nothing and everyone dances to batucadas.

for absence of doubt BC are the 4 people in the foreground men dressed as women?

Leave a comment:

• Filthy Rich
    replied
    Phil - I refer you to my facebook update. It seems I am the champion thus far. By some distance.

Leave a comment:

• e3sa934
    replied
    Three savoury (bacon, cheese, broccoli), three sweet (lemon juice, sugar). But they were tiny - 7" sized!

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    We call it carnaval over here, and the men dress up as women and the women wear next to nothing and everyone dances to batucadas.

Sadly, Mr Sexy wasn´t at last night's parade. Mr Sexy is an effigy of an old man in a bath chair with a gigantic red penis whose mechanical arm wanks frantically and then he ejaculates huge gouts of milk all over the onlookers. I´ve seen British tourists almost wrestling their children to the ground so they don´t see him.

Leave a comment:

• treeboy
    replied
    Off work with a virus at the moment, taste buds are up the creek, so they'd be wasted on me. 5 is a pretty good figure. Are we talking traditional sugar & lemon or anything goes?
    Read a recipe in one of the Sunday mags which suggested adding beer instead of some of the milk for a lighter pancake! Heathens

Leave a comment:

• Brainbomb
    replied
    We call it Fat Tuesday over here and eat semlor:

Leave a comment:

• Expiry2011
    replied
    It's all a load a crepe

Leave a comment:

• someblokecalledfuz
    replied
    The kids wouldn't go to school unless I cooked panckes for them today... we've been planning it for a while... chocolate chips were purchased last week in anticipation. Personally I did have to draw the line at adding marshmallows as well, but the kids got to school early today... no doubt propelled by a mighty sugar rush!

I had three chocolate chippers...

In the words of my eight year old son... "I love pancake day Dad, when is doughnut day?" He might be on to something there...

Leave a comment:

• eclipsechaser
    started a topic pancake tally

pancake tally

happy shrove tuesday everyone

I'm upto 5 so far. Anyone beat that figure.
Working...
X