Discogs query...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discogs query...

I wondered if anybody knew if there is a way of taking listings down from Discogs knowing full well that you want to put them all back up in a weeks time when I get back from being out of email contact? I don't want to have to go through the process of relisting the lot...

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the mundane thread.
    In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post
    I wondered if anybody knew if there is a way of taking listings down from Discogs knowing full well that you want to put them all back up in a weeks time when I get back from being out of email contact? I don't want to have to go through the process of relisting the lot...

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the mundane thread.
    Just leave 'em up and tell anyone that orders anything you are away when you invoice them - fire up that smart phone Fuz!
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

I was under the impression u could register as being away and discogs would warn any potential buyers
      Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Towards the bottom of the page...

Click on "With entire inventory — Show actions ยป"

Then click on "Expire all For Sale items"

When you return, click on "Relist all Expired items"
        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Thank you Rich!

Smart phone for a dumb ass, that's me.
          In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

I just add a line at the top of the post details to say something like "I'll be away for a week and will post your purchase to you when I get back". That way you get some extra sales while you're away which is always nice...

Comment

Working...
            X