FAO Hayden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Hayden

that Sie Vulture has been cruising around in our manor....

new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Hahaha.... that's my wagon, but riding pillion with me was Babycart... he is the one true BIN DIPPER* around here...

* - derogatory term for Leicester City fans (aka Foxes, geddit) first coined by Forest fans.
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF LOVEJOY SCORING A PENALTY AGAINST THE BINNERS

Last edited by Saint Jude; 17-04-2014, 04:23 PM.
      it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
      take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

The first reference to "Binmen" was in issue 12 of Norwich Fanzine Spud International from 1992.

"We all know that there are many terms used to abuse Ipswich, ip****, Blue and White ***, t'* etc etc.
        Most of these are ages old so I thought isn't it about time we thought of a new insult? Just as a welcome back
        present. I laboured over this for a good few days, thinking of plenty of abusive insults, but none that could
        really be said to be connected with 'the town'. Until I watched an episode of 'Lovejoy'. Obviously, usually I
        don't watch this programme as I normally end up hurling abuse at it, but on this particular day I was
        knackered so I just lumped myself down in front of the tele and soaked up the rays. And what little jewel did
        I see? One of the main characters, a binman, wearing an Ipswich cap virtually all the way through the show!
        I've nothing at all again binmen, indeed I know a couple, but this particular bloke (the actor who played him
        was the chairman in 'The Manageress') was the scruffiest bastard you've ever seen , and that was his out of
        work clothes! While I was watching the geezer up the road popped in and commented that he looked like
        typical 'Suffolk lad', and that he was the inspiration I needed, So from now on Ipswich Town, especially their
        fans, are to be known as 'the binmen', that should get to the daft binman who wrote to The Citizen claiming
        that they were the trendiest supporters out and that we all wore 'hooded tops or Joe Bloggs stuff'. Face it,
        who do you know who ever wore a hooded top or Joe Bloggs stuff? No-one probably, City fans have never
        worn any of that *** (let alone still wearing it), we have our own 'Norfolk trends' up here which means that
        we don't have to go around copying what the cockneys are wearing, thank God. Beware, Essexman is
        spreading into southern Suffolk (including Ipswich), so when we play them remember that they're 'Just a
        bunch of quasi-cockneys' and 'Binmen Binmen Binmen....' "
        it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
        take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

I was around this way last weekend. It was a brilliant weekend of charity shopping with Sudbury being particularly good to me.

Anyway, dippers = scousers

WF

Comment

Working...
          X