Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got, got got, got, got, HUGO SANCHEZ!!!!! NEEEEEEEED!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • got, got got, got, got, HUGO SANCHEZ!!!!! NEEEEEEEED!

    It's on. List up your swapsies nerds.
    I know your game Lionel! I can see what you really are!

  • #2
    there´s a useful gallery here for all " Panini brutti " specialists. Amazed that Dani Alves, Wayne and Özil aren´t there, though.

    http://www.publimetro.co/deportes/ta...!qeFsL8fnard6/

    And talking of ugly footballers

    Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      didn't we start a list of ugly footballers before? can't find it on a search. I think I put together a list of brutti and you put together a list of guapas.
      I know your game Lionel! I can see what you really are!

      Comment


      • #4
        Dowie, Tevez, Lescott, Ribery were in the squad, perhaps search on their names?

        Comment


        • #5
          Little article for you Panini boys.

          http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-27051215

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by alanmck View Post
            Dowie, Tevez, Lescott, Ribery were in the squad, perhaps search on their names?
            Three of those men were disfigured in childhood accidents, so it's extremely insensitive to call them ugly. Ian Dowie on the other hand...
            SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Brass Monkey View Post
              didn't we start a list of ugly footballers before? can't find it on a search. I think I put together a list of brutti and you put together a list of guapas.
              Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
              Three of those men were disfigured in childhood accidents, so it's extremely insensitive to call them ugly. Ian Dowie on the other hand...
              here's the original thread...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by alanmck View Post
                here's the original thread...
                Sometimes this place tickles me greatly
                I know your game Lionel! I can see what you really are!

                Comment

                Working...
                X