2014 VG+ WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE AND GAME CHAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich Hero View Post
    Filthy Rich wants in, Sie. ...And can you help him log in? He's having problems.
    Can someone tell Rich to email me (at my gmail account) to tell me what isn't working for him and I'll sort it.
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Rich, email Sie Watson (at his gmail account) and tell him what isn't working for you and he'll sort it.
      new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Thanks Col
        If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Will someone please e-mail me when Rich has e-mailed Sie at his gmail account? I promised I'd e-mail Col at his gmail account so he could e-mail Rich with an update.
          SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

Sorry, need to give this a bumpity bump as we are still a dozen names shy of a full house...

Anyone..?

Comment

Please.
              "What's my stance? You know, I like to dance. And smash things up when I get a chance." - Chain and The Gang

Comment

In!

Comment

We need 10 more names... I can't believe there isn't 32 footy fans here on VG+ ...

As Delia would say... WHERE ARE YOU...?!?!?!?!

Comment

In like Mickey Gynn.... as long as I don't get England!!
                    "Here comes the Fun Cooker!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post
                      We need 10 more names... I can't believe there isn't 32 footy fans here on VG+ ...

As Delia would say... WHERE ARE YOU...?!?!?!?!

plenty time before the whole thing starts but if we don't get enough, i'm going to double my chances.

Comment

In!
                        i remember when it was all fields round here....

http://www.mixcloud.com/groovywoovy/

Comment

Delia has rousted me!! IN!
                          MUSHRUMPS Daily party-prog MP3 blog

Comment

hola. just back from hols and missed this.

Yes please.

I know your game Lionel! I can see what you really are!

Comment

Oh OK then....
                              it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
                              take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

FIVE PLACES LEFT..!

Comment

Working...
                                X