X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ian Townsend View Post
    10. Ninja Simone
    Algeria: 2,000 - 1
    Ok.......so if - sorry, WHEN - Algeria win the final do I win 2000 LPs?
    Boy George knew my father

Comment

• This is good fun!

http://penaltyclick.mirror.co.uk/
      "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

• Might as well send the goodies to Cochise right now. German scientists have predicted the entire World Cup on their computers. England win their group but go out to ultimate champs Spain in the next round.

http://universitypost.dk/article/wor...-who-going-win
        Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by babycart View Post
          Might as well send the goodies to Cochise right now. German scientists have predicted the entire World Cup on their computers. England win their group but go out to ultimate champs Spain in the next round.

http://universitypost.dk/article/wor...-who-going-win
          Ausgezeichnet. Esta genial!
          "What's my stance? You know, I like to dance. And smash things up when I get a chance." - Chain and The Gang

Comment

German scientists have predicted the entire World Cup on their computers. England win their group but go out to ultimate champs Spain in the next round.

Comment

• Watched this the other night - actually laughed out loud. Excellent.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...th-danny-baker

Comment

• Russia. Oh well, at least if I lose Putin will have all the players shot.
                The Downstairs Lounge
                http://downstairslounge.wordpress.com/
                http://soundcloud.com/agnes-guano/

Comment

• Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
                  Jaguarandi? Maybe an Ocelot.
                  We have a winner! Congratulations.

This afternoon, immediately following 'los walkos lunchtimos' Chavez the Honduran ocelot will play 'fetch' with two tennis balls marked 'A' and 'B' thrown simultaneously. In this way he will correctly predict the scores of the first four matches.

Thursday 12th June:
                  A - Brazil
                  B - Croatia

Friday 13th June
                  A - Cameroon
                  B - Mexico

A - Holland
                  B - Spain

A - Australia
                  B - Chile

( Note: For each match played the team alphabetically closest to A will be the A ball)

If he has a 50% or better prediction rate, he will continue.
                  If he has 49% or worse, then bollocks to him he's faulty and back to the Honduran Animal Sanctuary in Bungay he goes forthwith, vite and pronto.
                  <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Thursday 12th June:
                    A - Brazil
                    B - Croatia
                    I hope my boys give 'em hell
                    MUSHRUMPS Daily party-prog MP3 blog

Comment

This afternoon, immediately following 'los walkos lunchtimos' Chavez the Honduran ocelot will play 'fetch' with two tennis balls marked 'A' and 'B' thrown simultaneously. In this way he will correctly predict the scores of the first four matches.
                      I´m glad you´re doing this, Ian, even though your favoured country has the highest rate of murders and extra-judical executions in the world.
                      We tried to get Cuchullain the mighty snail to predict Brazil vs Croatia last night but he wouldn´t come out of his shell.
                      Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

I´m glad you´re doing this, Ian, even though your favoured country has the highest rate of murders and extra-judical executions in the world.
                        We tried to get Cuchullain the mighty snail to predict Brazil vs Croatia last night but he wouldn´t come out of his shell.
                        It's a pleasure BC. I'm also doing it for my Palm Oil magnate friends who have both tired of looking for 'disappeared' landowners and bored of confiscating their smallholdings.

The first result is IN and ready for tonight.

drum roll

anticipation

drum roll

adverts

Stevie Wonder music

anticipation

Chavez retrieved the B ball!

Chavez predicts: A CROATIAN VICTORY OVER BRAZIL!!!

Quite extraordinary.

Back to the studio...
                        <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

• Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
                          Watched this the other night - actually laughed out loud. Excellent.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...th-danny-baker

I like Danny Baker but I found him fairly hard work in this. However, some of the clips were hilarious and I've found myself thinking about three of them since I watched it. In chronological order:

a. The Queen
                          b. Kevin Keegan doll (and dog trying to lick Simon Groom's intimates)
                          c. Trevor Francis

They are so funny that it's worth watching the whole hour.

WF

Comment

Chavez predicts: A CROATIAN VICTORY OVER BRAZIL!!!
                            *sigh*

Silly Chavez wasn't counting on the soft penalty, Neymar not being red- carded and Croatia's goal being disallowed.

Comment

• Big game tonight Eric! The cloggers are gonna take revenge this time...
                              In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

• Hulk must surely be leading the beard contest with a splendid growth that brings to mind Brian Blessed in his prime.
                                Neymar should jack it in and fetch the gillette out immediately.
                                Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X