Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anything fun happening in Dublin this Friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything fun happening in Dublin this Friday?

Or even late Thursday? Am in town on in-law duty and would love to dilute the familial stuff with y'know, whatever. Got free diary Friday day and night, and a fee hours after flying in Thursday eve (9pm arrival)...

Oh and I've never been to Dublin.

Assume you mean the 4th? Nothing I'm aware of but could meet you for a bit of a catch up, show you the record shops etc.
    Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

http://www.thesugarclub.com/

3rd 8pm (dunno if that's just doors open time) Jose James D'Angelo jazzy stuff.
      4th Motown groovy jazzy organ dude Ike stubblefield

Comment

Originally posted by Great Day View Post
        http://www.thesugarclub.com/

3rd 8pm (dunno if that's just doors open time) Jose James D'Angelo jazzy stuff.
        4th Motown groovy jazzy organ dude Ike stubblefield
        Caramel voiced jazzman Jose James! Splendid. My flight doesn't land until 8.20, but let's see if we can't sort something for that...

thanks for the tip.

ETK: yes, 3rd and 4th of July. PM me your mobile, let's try and meet for at least a beer. not sure my wife's madkeen on record shopping this trip, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by alanmck View Post
          not sure my wife's madkeen on record shopping this trip, tbh.
          Then you've come to the right place.

I've also just signed up for some ridiculous hipster sandwich thing on twitter where they annouce what it'll be and you order on wednesday and then collect it from a secret city centre location on Friday lunchtime. Friend of mine has said it's good stuff.
          Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Working...
          X