Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ventilation (NRR)

Sorry, can't hold it back.......

The unemployment system in my country is getting on my nerves. Just because a highly educated, experienced and reasonably intelligent person is unlucky enough to have his previous company run out of money and cancel his position, he gets smothered by the system's useless "guidance", strict control and more control. The Oprah claimed 'happiest country in the world' with its famed innovativeness is not so great anymore. shitpissfuck

Thanks for listening....... Feel free to air your laundry of you want....

Tough luck. I could be wrong but I'm sure I saw a post from you only last year saying you'd just got a job! You're breaking my heart here; are you saying the Scandi dream we hear about is just another con? It's no better here, I'm sure. I work in public service so I haven't had a pay rise for over three years- apparently we have 1% coming soon, I can hardly bloody contain myself. I think you're supposed to think 'at least I have a job' and that's sufficient reason to screw you every which way they can. I blame the young, which is what us oldies always do. They are completely non-political. They are just worried about where the next i-Phone is coming from. I think they are napping into oblivion.
    "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
      I blame the young, which is what us oldies always do. They are completely non-political. They are just worried about where the next i-Phone is coming from. I think they are napping into oblivion.
      The young are usually less political than the old. IF this lot of young are any less political than the lot before, it's because the old have done a jolly good job of peddling iPhones.

Blame the turtles, etc.
      Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

I'm not sure about that. When I were a lad hardly a week went by when there wasn't some sort of march going on, be it Rock against Racism, SWP rallies or just a basic Kick out the Tories benefit. CND was still very active then as well. I thought I-phones were sold by hip young things from silicon valley? I've probably got it all wrong. We have 4 of the young in this house and love 'em as I do politics doesn't loom large with them. I refuse to blame the turtles as they are Heroes in a half shell as I recall and that's got to be a good thing.
        "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

I don´t think looking at it in generational terms helps much, but even if it did how on earth can you blame the young? they have no power, don´t own anything, don´t run anything, and they never have.
          Maybe one of the reasons I don´t like to look at it in generational terms is because, if I do, it becomes quite evident that the 80s RAR/CND generation that old punks like to feel warm and justified about have turned out to be just as bad, if not worse, that the ones before. They´re the ones in senior management and running state departments now.
          Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

At least they accepted my request for another consultant.

Comment

Politics in the UK is a load of bollocks currently. There is a malaise where the rich have most of the public interests sewn up between them and their richer mates.
              Sadly the alternatives to this are hopelessly lacklustre.
              The press/media is predominantly right wing and actively promotes their agenda.
              Government doesn't trust 'the people' and heaven forbid them having a proper say in anything.
              The fact we have a ruling elite with no mandate says it all.
              Especially an elite which is selling off public services to vultures ready to pick the bones clean (see the NHS) and is basically xenophobic and racist.
              Fleas the size of rats suck on a rat the size of a cat....

Not As Great As His Very Best, But Pretty Much As Great As Most Anyone Else's.

Comment

Oh, and the Ruling elite are full of fookin' peda's.
                Fleas the size of rats suck on a rat the size of a cat....

Not As Great As His Very Best, But Pretty Much As Great As Most Anyone Else's.

Comment

It's all a bit Society innit

Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Working...
                  X