images - what happened here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• images - what happened here?

Something's changed with posting now and I can't figure out how to put images in posts...
    "Only one thought left, that makes me come alive,
    and that is you and me side by side, on the licorice ride"

This

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

I've just done this with photobucket.
      "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

I think diggerswithgratitude.com use the same template as VG+ and over there you only have to activate an [Img] symbol as they host the images. Maybe a possibility here?

Comment

Can't do it. Tried so many times to the point where I just tried to attach an image one of you had success with - i/e that pic of the Cuban record.

Trying to use the attachment manager to upload it from the VG+ website at first looks like it will work - but it doesn't show up in the list of uploaded files to select after the upload appears to be finished. Trying to download the pic to my computer and then upload it again via the attachment manager creates an error of some sort - circle with exclamation mark in it. Mousing over it gives me an explanation of the error but unfortunately it's incomprehensible code language (IOError blabla bubbles=false blabla eventPhase=2 etc etc) for me and not possible to cut/paste. Anyway - someone has a clue?

Comment

If you know the image location, you can type [IMG] directly in front of http://blahblah and then type [/IMG] at the end.
            It should come out like below.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Comment

Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Working...
                  X