Mumsnet Filth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mumsnet Filth

Googling 'Nigel Havers Twat' tonight, like one does, I chanced upon Mumsnet AIBU about Nigel Havers and other soap, TV personalities and it's outrageous.

An AIBU about Nigel Havers

I had to Google AIBU and it stands for 'Am I Being Unreasonable?' This is a good thing and we must poach it for thread titles immediately
    <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

You should see what you get if you Google John Terry Cunt.
    To infinity - and beyond!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Townsend View Post
      Googling 'Nigel Havers Twat' tonight, like one does, I chanced upon Mumsnet AIBU about Nigel Havers and other soap, TV personalities and it's outrageous.

An AIBU about Nigel Havers

I had to Google AIBU and it stands for 'Am I Being Unreasonable?' This is a good thing and we must poach it for thread titles immediately
      "I would give Peter Capaldi an ominifucking"
      I always thought mumsnet was full of twee twinset ladies - how wrong I've been!

Havers has never done it for me but I'd go for Rupert Everett - AIBU?????
      "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

Mumsnet thread about Center Parcs is pretty funny
        MUSHRUMPS Daily party-prog MP3 blog

Comment

What splendid fun.

Do you think "Shame fuck" might be the Mumsnet equivalent of "Hot dog"?

PLEASE MAKE ME STOP
          Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Expiry2011 View Post
            "I would give Peter Capaldi an ominifucking"
            I always thought mumsnet was full of twee twinset ladies - how wrong I've been!

Havers has never done it for me but I'd go for Rupert Everett - AIBU?????
            Yup the Peter Capaldi omnifu**ing statement also made me LOL. I think she added something about he'd need to be swearing a lot too.

Strange synchronicity with recent ( this week!) home viewing. My wife having devoured / loved the magnificent Veep with Julia Dreyfus, I got her the complete box set of The Thick Of It, Iannucci's precursor to it which I had never seen either.

Midway through Series 2 she mumbled 'I have a bit of a thing going on for Malcolm.'

No AIBU with Rupert! I think you might also get lucky there also.....
            <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

That's not mumsnet, it's moopy. Where does it say mumsnet? FOR FUCKS SAKE (etc.).

I like their smilies. We need better smilies. the special ones are great but our basic smile, our basic wink brings SHAME upon this house.
              Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Pfff. It alright for you bloody lot. I can't view any of this at work due to filters and innapropriate content alarms etc.

Just one click and the red batphone starts ringing somewhere.......

Fleas the size of rats suck on a rat the size of a cat....

Not As Great As His Very Best, But Pretty Much As Great As Most Anyone Else's.

Comment

""I would say to him "Look, Nige, just before you drop your Farahs, do you mind if I call you Pascale?""

the monkey speaks his mind

Comment

I wonder if we could persuade BupcakesAnd*unting to sign up over here? Aside from her desire to ride Havers like a Blackpool donkey she could offer interesting insights into the musical trajectories of lesser known artists.

Not sure if riding him 'like a Blackpool donkey' is a good description though. I recall donkey riding as being a rather sedate activity and not that exciting? Was she being ironic?

We'll probably never know.

Comment

I wonder if we could persuade BupcakesAnd*unting to sign up over here? Aside from her desire to ride Havers like a Blackpool donkey she could offer interesting insights into the musical trajectories of lesser known artists.

Not sure if riding him 'like a Blackpool donkey' is a good description though. I recall donkey riding as being a rather sedate activity and not that exciting? Was she being ironic?

We'll probably never know.
                      I fear we are too calm for the likes of BupcakesAnd*unting
                      I'm sure she would not be turned on by our 'what do you do with inner sleeves' and 'don't you hate it when someone buys a record you want' threads
                      Goddamn it - I'm going to start a thread about sex!!!!!!!
                      "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

I believe Blackpool donkeys are notorious not for being particularly exciting, but for the fact that they go all day without stopping.
                        The old joke below illustrates their reputation for endurance:

What does a Blackpool donkey get for lunch?

About 10 minutes
                        Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
                          I believe Blackpool donkeys are notorious not for being particularly exciting, but for the fact that they go all day without stopping.
                          I like the cut of your dirty jib BC.

Comment

The image, accordingly, brings to mind an enthusastic Bupcakesandcunting adopting a "cowboy" position on top of the patient and uncomplaining Charmer star (who may be wearing a battered straw hat) and remorselessly grinding away for hours on end before dismounting, enjoying some fish and chips and going to see Cannon and Ball on the pier.
                            Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

I´m a bit worried about my arse after reading that thread.
                              I wonder if I´m experiencing that "endless pressure to conform to unrealistic body images" that i keep reading about.
                              Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X