Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child Genius: Channel 4: Sunday 9pm

Episode 1 still available on 4OD.

Spoiler: You'll see parents who should be in prison for child cruelty.
    <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Originally posted by Ian Townsend View Post
    Episode 1 still available on 4OD.

Spoiler: You'll see parents who should be in prison for child cruelty.
    Genuinely awful people. Apart from the ones who (I think) home schooled (I only saw some of it). Blood boiling as childhoods evaporated in front of my eyes. Let them be dicks for fuck's sake, climb trees, make dens and prod shit with sticks...
    Back and to the left... back and to the left... back and to the left

Comment

I caught the last two of these during my holidays. What a strange attitude to child abuse the UK has.

Snog, Marry, Avoid is the only UK TV programme I really enjoy when I´m back, to be honest, and I preferred it when Jenny from the mighty Kitten used to present it.

My niece also introduced me to Geordie Shores, which was great for about 10 minutes. "GARY´S REALLY GETTIN ON MAH FUCKIN TITS LIKE AH´M GAN TO GET FUCKIN MORTAL THE NEET".
      Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Mumsnet agreed 100% with my evaluation of Tudor's dad. Girlfren's were vociferous about it!
        <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Mumsnet child Genius thread

PS: 'I need to get the juicer out' is not the Mumsnet equivalent of getting the popcorn out, it's a comedic reference to Aaliyah's mums monstrous, sludge juicing behaviours in episode 1.

Comment

I hope they don´t forget to make CHILD GENIUS SHORES in a few years time.

THAT FUCKIN TUDOR´S GETTIN ON ME TITS, MAN. HE THINKS HE´S FUCKIN ALL THAT LIKE BUT THE DAFT TWAT CANNAT EVEN SPELL TERPSICHOREAN.
            Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Tonight on Snog, Spell and Crumble Tragically in Front of the Cameras, POD advises Tudor to lose the dicky bow.

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Working...
              X