THE BRITISH ESPERANTIST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE BRITISH ESPERANTIST

Matt (EINE) and I have been working on a periodical called 'The British Esperantist'. It's hard to describe, really, but, it's now out there and, if you want to know more, you can go here.

It is the first of a series of eclectic booklets / pamphlets / fanzines / monographs we will be publishing in 2014 and beyond. If anyone has anything that they'd like to see in print, please feel free to PM Matt or myself (or both) to discuss.
    Last edited by ginghamkitchen; 03-08-2014, 01:09 AM.
    SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Yes, this is a publishing house made via VG+!!

First modest pamphlet is up there on the site. It really exists, although it hasn't really been written.

Can I say you can buy it here? I'll go ahead and say it, you can buy it here for £2.85.
    Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

PS There's a badger in it.
      Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

bagged
        Rockwell
        Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Ordered.
          Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

What can I say except: Mi acxetis kopion kvankam mi ne scias kio estas en gxi
            "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

Mirinda sxtofo!

Comment

Arrived today. This is a triumph of something; don't know what, but something.
                "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Thanks! That's pretty much how we feel about it...

Comment

Thanks for getting a copy! And thank you to loads of other plussers for getting one too.

Comment

Seconded. All of your support is very much appreciated, not least because we can now do more.

Comment

Hoping mine will be waiting for me when I get back from holiday...

Comment

Didn't arrive in the post today sadly.
                          Hopefully Monday.
                          Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Ordered!
                            it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
                            take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Just got mine
                              I can see why you say its difficult to describe
                              Kind of like mixing with books rather than records - cut up
                              Read it in one sitting - loved it - will have to go back and join some of the dots
                              Thanks guys - truly individual stuff
                              "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

Working...
                              X