X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giant Spider Prank

Love this!

"Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

It excuses most of the other cat and dog (sorry, spider) videos that get spread around. Killjoy alert: is it just me who's slightly worried that gambling on the fight or flight response may be to the eventual detriment of the 'spider'?
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero View Post
      is it just me who's slightly worried that gambling on the fight or flight response may be to the eventual detriment of the 'spider'?
      I wouldn´t worry. The "victims" are clearly acting.
      Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

to be honest, I think the funniest thing about the video is the way they´ve invested so much time and effort in the monster and the cobwebs and body parts, and so little in the response.

"Yeah, then you RUN AWAY, like Shaggy and Scooby, you know?"

"What if I stand paralysed in horror and piss myself, first?"

"No, just run away. We have already taken care of the realism by not making you say ZOIKES!!! and run on the spot to a percussion roll for three seconds."
        Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Anyone who would actually be scared by a dog dressed up in a fake-fur spider costume would need to be an IDIOT anyway. Everybody knows that the largest spiders are never much bigger than a dinner plate and weird dog/spider mutations and aliens AREN¨T REAL.
          Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Working...
          X