The Holcombe Tarot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Holcombe Tarot

I wasn't sure whether to post this here, in the BINs, or in October's new releases but, since it's not actually record related... An erstwhile member of this parish has spent the last few years working on a rather intriguing project which is now bearing fruit. You can read about it here and, if you're interested in purchasing, be quick as he's reached 80% of the Kickstarter target within five days of launch.
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Over 80% now.

Thanks for the heads-up.
    <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Curious and rather beautiful. A few more % points closer to target
      Everyone tear down your own little wall
      That keeps you from being a part of it all
      Because you've got to be one with the one and all
      You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Looking forward to this!!
        "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

I am amused by the prospect of VG+ers giving themselves terrifying divinations via this deck so I've supported it.
          "As technology has advanced, vinyl records are outdated as they are music from the 19th Century so only hipsters and elderly people buy vinyl records".

Mixes for your delectation: http://www.mixcloud.com/danmatic/

Comment

Originally posted by Tsundoku View Post
            I am amused by the prospect of VG+ers giving themselves terrifying divinations via this deck so I've supported it.
            I'm amused at the idea of creating a tarot deck from a sceptical point of view.

Glad to see this project has chimed with a fair few of the board (not least because it means the target has been reached and this rather lovely artifact will be realised).
            You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

So... I see the target has been reached, what do I do if I simply want to buy a pack? Do I need to donate still or can I buy a pack or what? It's not obvious (to me) from the website but I might be being stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Filthy Rich View Post
                So... I see the target has been reached, what do I do if I simply want to buy a pack? Do I need to donate still or can I buy a pack or what? It's not obvious (to me) from the website but I might be being stupid.
                The target having been reached means the packs will be manufactured. So, if you pledge for a pack, you're guaranteed to get a set, although you (and the rest of us) still have to wait for them to be made. I'd suggest it's better to pledge now rather than waiting for them to be finished, as the number of packs is finite and, given the enthusiasm, they may all be accounted for pretty soon. And you wouldn't be donating now as the pledges aren't collected until the end of the funding period (13th November). Does that make it a little clearer?

...All this talk of pledging makes me think of this.

Last edited by Rich Hero; 23-10-2014, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Yes it did. A little.

Comment

Working...
                  X