X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grayson Perry: Who Are You?

Anyone else catch this?

I thought it was brilliant.
    <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

I recorded it, I'm really looking forward to watching...Loved the one he did on 'Class'.
    "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Just read an interview with him in ES magazine where he claimed that Harriet Harman was mistaken for him. This actually made me lol.
      Drastically reduced to 72p

Comment

I always enjoy watching him in action, I like the way he manages to draw people out. I like the range of techniques he uses in the artworks too, and although the symbolic side of the works are about as subtle as a kneecapping, they are always fun. Looking forward to the next one.

If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest saving the Chris Huhne sections for Halloween.

Comment

Originally posted by mr sayers View Post
          I recorded it, I'm really looking forward to watching...Loved the one he did on 'Class'.
          The man is so unique, honest and clear-sighted. Deserves a medal. The way he handles his subjects, (even that absolute, unapologetic, vile individual Chris Huhne) is refreshing to watch and listen to. (PS I've got a couple of stress- free days Craig..... will reply to your message!!!!!)

Originally posted by Mang View Post
          Just read an interview with him in ES magazine where he claimed that Harriet Harman was mistaken for him. This actually made me lol.
          LOL.

Man should be PM. End of.
          <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Working...
          X