The British Esperantist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The British Esperantist

Another month,another plug. I'd feel bad, but so many VG plussers buy the bloody thing it almost feels like a public service. Get here. Thanks to all who have shown an interest, you're good people!
    SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

For Christ sake!
    How long is this going to go on for????
    As an addicted collector I have to have it - and you know that - bastards
    Haven't you got jobs to do??!

(keep up the good work - I'm loving 'em)
    "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

Cheers, Exp, your support is much appreciated. As it happens, TBE has one more issue (November) and is then taking a break for a couple of months. December will see the publication of PSEUDOSCIENTIST, a collaboration between myself and PENCILFACE which has, if I say so myself, worked out very nicely indeed - and the art is great.

Comment

Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
        Cheers, Exp, your support is much appreciated. As it happens, TBE has one more issue (November) and is then taking a break for a couple of months. December will see the publication of PSEUDOSCIENTIST, a collaboration between myself and PENCILFACE which has, if I say so myself, worked out very nicely indeed - and the art is great.
        Pseudoscientist sounds awesome - does it do what it says on the tin? I used to subscribe to the psychoceramics (crackpot) mailing list so seems like it'd be my cuppa.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonovox View Post
          Pseudoscientist sounds awesome - does it do what it says on the tin? I used to subscribe to the psychoceramics (crackpot) mailing list so seems like it'd be my cuppa.
          PSEUDOSCIENTIST is a journal of the ill explained and paramental, yes. Not all canon.

Comment

HA! Issue 4 of this Esperantist Malarkey is now available from Kitchy-Baby or his adopted son but they're running out fast!

I have 'gripped spares' selling at a modest mark-up.

£20 each plus P&P (or in VG+speak) or reasonable offers.

thanks
            <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

I prefer 'ward', but thanks Ian. British Esperantist Four is indeed available. Link kere:

The British Esperantist Issue Four

It's still only £2 plus postage.
              Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by eine View Post
                I prefer 'ward'.
                Youthful ward is even better, makes me feel like Bruce Wayne. This issue of The Esperantist features Ed 'Stewpot' Stewart, jet packs and the 1974 Scottish Women's Hockey Team.

Comment

Any chance a moderator could subtract the 3 from the title of this thread?

Batman and I can then use this thread for general missions.
                  Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

1974 Scottish Women's Hockey Team.
                    Definitely my favourite part though the bird skull renderings are excellent too.
                    http://www.matpringle.co.uk

Comment

Youthful ward is even better, makes me feel like Bruce Wayne.
                      I see what you did there.......
                      <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

...Blimey. Just read my own link.

Robin was first choice to play The Graduate but passed on it to continue in Batman. Lucky lil' Dustin Hoffman.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Townsend View Post
                          ...Blimey. Just read my own link.

Robin was first choice to play The Graduate but passed on it to continue in Batman. Lucky lil' Dustin Hoffman.
                          Holy mackerel, Mrs Robinson!!
                          Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

I just read this and the British Esperantist popped into my head:

Finally, the new block must contain a so-called proof-of-work. The proof-of-work consists of a number called a difficulty target and a number called a nonce, which is jargon for "a number used only once". Miners have to find such a nonce that gives a hash of the new block smaller than the difficulty target. When the new block is created and distributed to the network, every network node can easily verify the proof.[10] On the other hand, finding the proof requires significant work, since for a secure cryptographic hash there is only one method to find the requisite nonce: miners try different integer values one at a time, e.g., 1, then 2, then 3, and so on until the requisite output is obtained. The fact that the hash of the new block is smaller than the difficulty target serves as a proof that this tedious work has been done, hence the proof-of-work name.

Bitcoin aka cryptocurrency

Comment

Working...
                            X