Burt Reynolds Auction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burt Reynolds Auction!

Paintings, trophies, Smokey & The Bandit pedal cars......

Yes!.

(thanks to Waxidermy)
    <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

So much terrible art, I love it all. What would you stick a bid on?

I'd love a Burt Reynolds desk nameplate for work (But only if it was under $100)

Comment

Amd my favourite, the Reynolds personalised branding iron...

Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Burt's rolodex:

I hope they've tip-exed out all those celeb phone numbers...

Comment

Poor Burt.
          SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
            Poor Burt.
            I guess you start heading into your 80s and think to yourself 'What do I need all this crap for?'. I mean, I'm a quarter of a century away from Burt and think the same right now.
            <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

I thought he had gone bankrupt and needed the money

Comment

I will bid all the way on:

1. Mirror Burt winks into while showering in Silent Movie.

2. Shorty wetsuit top from Deliverance

3. Zebra skin hammock from Smokey and the Bandit

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

I'd like to think you would put all three together and live suspended in a permanent real time Burt Reynolds prism, winking in the mirror, on the hammock, in the wet suit, winking in the mirror, on the hammock, in the wet suit, reflected in all directions so that's all you could see forever.
                  Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

I'd like to see a Burt Reynolds film that is JUST the outtakes that they put at the end.

I'm going to watch Burt Reynolds in 'Shamus' tonight, but imagine Babycart in the role, winking in the mirror, on the hammock, in the wet suit...

Comment

Originally posted by eine View Post
                      I'd like to think you would put all three together and live suspended in a permanent real time Burt Reynolds prism, winking in the mirror, on the hammock, in the wet suit, winking in the mirror, on the hammock, in the wet suit, reflected in all directions so that's all you could see forever.
                      I bet I´m happier to put mine together than you would be putting your stuffed bear, branding iron, eagle-head butt plug and Beware of the Burt sign together.
                      My Burtworld is so much more welcoming than yours.
                      Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
                        I bet I´m happier to put mine together than you would be putting your stuffed bear, branding iron, eagle-head butt plug and Beware of the Burt sign together.
                        My Burtworld is so much more welcoming than yours.
                        Why do you have to make it a competition? Burtworld should be a good thing, a nice thing - it's not an opportunity for you to start spraying musk all over and grinding your teeth. STOP SPOLING BURTWORLD.

Comment

Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
                          Why do you have to make it a competition? Burtworld should be a good thing, a nice thing - it's not an opportunity for you to start spraying musk all over and grinding your teeth. STOP SPOLING BURTWORLD.
                          If you can´t spray a bit of musk around on a Burt Reynolds thread then I say to hell with it.
                          Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Burt has mellowed over the years, but he is still approximately 4,000% more virile than most humans and silverbacks.

Comment

Though the Burt Reynolds and Friends Museum (now sadly closed) sounds in title more akin to Babycart's Winky Hammock Wetsuit Burtworld; in reality; with the Deliverance canoe just plunked higgeldy-piggeldy in a corner, it is much closer to Eine's Bear Brand Butt Beware vision.

If the world was ruled by Michael Jackson there would surely be enough room for both, what with his PT Barnum obssession and all that.

Comment

Working...
                              X