webdriver torso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webdriver torso

webdriver torso,a waste of time or something more sinister?? a video gets uploaded every 3 mins!

apparently its owned by google?

------~o00o-----//{ ´°`(_)´°` }\\-----o00o~------

Somesay numbers station, if it wasn't for this rogue video I would say alien communication. Because of this video, I say viral art project / marketing

Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by smashingcheesegromit View Post
      webdriver torso,a waste of time or something more sinister?? a video gets uploaded every 3 mins!

apparently its owned by google?

I posted about it here earlier in the year - who is saying it's owned by google then?

http://www.verygoodplus.co.uk/showth...955#post541955

EDIT - a rather mundane story in the end...

http://www.engadget.com/2014/06/06/t...bdriver-torso/

Comment

Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
        EDIT - a rather mundane story in the end...

http://www.engadget.com/2014/06/06/t...bdriver-torso/
        or is that just what they want you to think?

Comment

Exactly! But don't think your Icke-friendly popularism will fool us in turn "Jazz Mod"... or perhaps we might say... "Reptile Mod"...?
          Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

The only thing that I don't understand is why they didn't just make the videos private/invite only for internal use.
            Not every video on YT has to be made public.

Comment

Originally posted by smashingcheesegromit View Post
              Inspired by this cover?

Comment

Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
                Inspired by this cover?

Nope. This advert

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnies-Pockets View Post
                  Nope. This advert

Comment

The internet moves you in mysterious ways. I have just been 'on' Wayne Fontana's website http://www.waynefontana.com/welcome-1.html and was pretty impressed by this Ickean biography:

Best of the 60s in the 21st century
                    ONGOING
                    Wayne Fontana, real name 'Sovereign Citizen' (Man) was born on the 28th October 1945 in Manchester, England.

A state education tought him nothing, along with several billion other cloned, pre fifteen year olds.

It wasn't until his late forties, he realised he'd been living in a globalist's elite's fantacy land.

So, whatever you were tought reality was, from birth. was total Establishment theatre.

His rantings can be viewed at www.waynefontanauk.com
                    Sadly that site is down. Elsewhere on his main site it says

There are singers with voices. There are singers with good voices. Then there is Wayne Fontana.

Wayne combines his increadable voice with hilarious coments on how he observes issues and sees things. With many punters proclaiming they get two acts for the price of one.....A fabulous singer and a stand-up comedian.
                    I don't suppose anyone has seen this groovy stand-up/reptillian baiter? Obviously The British Esperantist has invited him to write a regular column.

On this theme has anyone read Reg Presley's book 'Wild Things They Don't Tell Us'?

Comment

Okey, I've just been on the WayBack Machine. His 'rantings' are insane conspiracy choked antisemitic paranoid screeds with a slight EDL edge. That's on first impressions.

Groovy!

Comment

INSERT 'MINDBENDERS' JOKE HERE

Comment

you can hear colours when they rhyme...

Comment

Working...
                          X