• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Cookery

Making toast - the Jamie Oliver way

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst...mie-oliver-way

Infographic heaven.

Doesn't wor Jamie know you can toast a slice of bread the eco way using the sun's rays and a magnifying glass
    some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Originally posted by Sonovox View Post
      Making toast - the Jamie Oliver way

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst...mie-oliver-way

Infographic heaven.
      If you are going to "toast" bread in a frying pan why not just make fried bread instead?

Comment

Modern cockery more like
        "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

Next week: Jamie teaches us how to suck eggs...
          In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

What a load of arse. He's right about the butter having to be spreadable, though. If I forget to leave the butter on the floor over night (heated floor) and it won't spread the next day it puts a bit of a crimp my morning. If I were going to prat about with a frying pan I think I'd put oil in and do the job properly,
            "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Spain's no good for toast. Most bread´s the wrong shape, the sliced bread is horrible and there´s no grill on most cookers. If I ever do it I do it in a pan.

I like those multi-slice catering machines you get in hotel buffets, though. Not so much because of the toast, but because it allows me to stand there gaping vacantly at them which is my default mode before midday.
              Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Working...
                X