Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best FA Cup Day Ever?

Wow.

Sanogo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

None of the premiership top 4 won (when did that last happen?)..... Arsenal must be licking their lips!
      "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Schlupp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Last night was pretty good too!
          Everyone tear down your own little wall
          That keeps you from being a part of it all
          Because you've got to be one with the one and all
          You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

As good a place as any for this

Comment

I spent yesterday on a day out round Southend with my wife and kids.
              I'd last checked when Chelsea were two up and was feeling that grim predictability to the day's results.
              Got in the car to drive home just as Bradford's third went in and couldn't quite believe it, though suspected Chelsea would roar into action after that sting.
              When the fourth went in, I exclaimed "Now all we need is Leicester to get a late one" . . . Lo and behold!

Thump Brighton five-nil later on, with a dazzling performance from the returning Ozil, and I'll be happy.
              To infinity - and beyond!

Comment

Originally posted by jakartajive View Post
                I spent yesterday on a day out round Southend with my wife and kids.
                I'd last checked when Chelsea were two up and was feeling that grim predictability to the day's results.
                Got in the car to drive home just as Bradford's third went in and couldn't quite believe it, though suspected Chelsea would roar into action after that sting.
                When the fourth went in, I exclaimed "Now all we need is Leicester to get a late one" . . . Lo and behold!

Thump Brighton five-nil later on, with a dazzling performance from the returning Ozil, and I'll be happy.
                Sanogo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Originally posted by medlar View Post
                  Sanogo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  http://www.matpringle.co.uk

Comment

Could have been better for one punter who had a 10 quid accumulator that stood to win a million had Bolton beaten Liverpool 2-1?!
                    i remember when it was all fields round here....

http://www.mixcloud.com/groovywoovy/

Comment

Working...
                    X