THE BRITISH ESPERANTIST 5 / PSEUDOSCIENTIST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE BRITISH ESPERANTIST 5 / PSEUDOSCIENTIST

It's a bumper month for Eine and I, as we have two publications out, THE BRITISH ESPERANTIST Issue 5 and PSEUDOSCIENTIST, with stuff by me about past lives, Stonehenge and buttock groping. If that doesn't interest you, then please note that PSEUDOSCIENTIST also has original art from our very own Pencilface, and it is ace.

More details here --

TBE / PSD

Cheers!

Did I mention how cheap they are?
    Last edited by ginghamkitchen; 20-03-2015, 02:36 PM.
    SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

I'm a confirmed Esperantist addict - and I feel I might go the same way with pseudoscience!
    I'm so crazy I didn't even combine the postage - aaaaarggghhhhh!!!
    "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

i'm so obsessed with the esperantist!
      i even combined postage!
      i feel very alive!
      Autobahn vas ein Monster: here she is, mit 7 others

Comment

This is the stuff of life indeed! Thanks for support people!

This is just some of pencilface's amazing art for The Pseudoscientist. There are only 69 copies, they are all numbered... it is all written, 100% by Gingham Kitchen pretending to be a series of early 1980s psychic salesmen. It's pretty great.

Then there is of course the Esperantist, which continues not only to get at the heart of matter, but to clean it too:

Apologies for making the combined postage thing a bit of a faff!
        Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Lovely! Ordered.

Comment

I really don't know why I buy these. I sit there, in bed, flicking through the pages thinking, 'Why'? 'Am I enjoying this'? 'Is that something I need to know'? 'What's the point of this page'? and, when I've finished, I put it down on the ever-growing pile of things I shall never again cast my eyes upon- so I'll have both, please.
            "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Can we quote you in our publicity?
              SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

Of course. It could save lives- and money.
                "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
                  I really don't know why I buy these. I sit there, in bed, flicking through the pages thinking, 'Why'? 'Am I enjoying this'? 'Is that something I need to know'? 'What's the point of this page'? and, when I've finished, I put it down on the ever-growing pile of things I shall never again cast my eyes upon- so I'll have both, please.

<<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Working...
                  X